No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was a big fan of Essa Rios. He was one of the most exciting wrestlers I have ever seen in WWF/E. It's a shame he didn't learn English.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Speaking of high flyers I feel like Sin Cara is starting to come in to his own and looks like he is feeling more comfortable in front of the WWE crowd.

That said maybe it's just me but I find the lighting they use for his matches kinda of annoying.

Comment

• I don't care for him. Ring psychology is a lost art nowadays.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Cara is a much much worse version of Rey Mysterio as I see it. He doesn't have near the talent and I doubt he ever will. But Mexican market, yadda yadda.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Yeah, Sin Cara and his spinny headscissors and armdrags kinda wore on me pretty quick.
            Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• To be fair to the WWE, Sin Cara is not supposed to attract my demographic (white male in his 20's). I just wish they created a few more characters who did, and a few less who appeal to children. Children are important, but you'll never get a 5.0 rating and up with just kids and some of their parents.

Comment

• Sin Cara is ok to me I don't hate him. The guy has been in WWE for how long 5 months? I think we should give the man a little bit more time to judge but that is just my opinion.

Comment

• Destination X is coming up in a little bit. Very interested to see how this goes.
                  Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• http://www.gamespot.com/news/6323188.html

Earlier this year, THQ released WWE All-Stars, an over-the-top take on pro wrestling with exaggerated grapplers executing similarly exaggerated moves. Next year, THQ will debut another new WWE game that apparently takes a step further in that direction. Set for release on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and Wii, WWE Brawl will offer a "Saturday morning cartoon feel," with the company's biggest wrestlers taking their grudge matches out of the ring.

Looking to infuse the game's roster with a superhero slant, WWE Brawl will feature new takes on the likes of John Cena and the Undertaker with "super powers, impossible moves, [and] exotic back stories," working out their differences through melee combat in fully destructible environments. There are also plans for the WWE Brawl brand to extend well beyond the gaming ring, with a Mattel toy line, licensed clothing, and even an animated series.
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BssF6scsfSE

Comment

• So the WWE is ripping off Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter. EXCELLENT!

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                      WHO DAT!

Comment

• i got a 77 :(

Comment

• Originally posted by diabsoule View Post
                          So the WWE is ripping off Mortal Kombat/Street Fighter. EXCELLENT!
                          By this standard, there would never be another fighting game.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
                            By this standard, there would never be another fighting game.
                            I'm not opposed to it the game. That's why I added "excellent" at the end of my post.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                            WHO DAT!

Comment

• I think it will be the kinda game I rent but never buy. I'm not sure it will have much replay value.

Last edited by Splat; 07-11-2011, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• nintendo life ftw!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information