Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Professional Wrestling Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I was actually expecting it to be the ECW Originals. Then Khali came out and I contemplated turning the TV off. Instead, I watched it with an expression of profound boredom on my face.

    I'm sorry, but TGK is terrible and will never be a draw in my book.

    Comment


    • So is anyone else excited to see ECW tonight to see what the Originals are planning? This could be a nice feud if booked right.

      Magical sig by OSUGiants

      SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


      Originally posted by Job
      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

      So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

      Comment


      • I wrestled for 4 years in high school and played football for the #1 team in the nation.... and I hate that fake crap they show on TV

        Comment


        • Originally posted by xUFxGATORxUFx View Post
          I wrestled for 4 years in high school and played football for the #1 team in the nation.... and I hate that fake crap they show on TV
          Thanks for your opinion on the matter because we were all dieing of anticipation of waiting for it!.

          Magical sig by OSUGiants

          SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


          Originally posted by Job
          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

          So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by xUFxGATORxUFx View Post
            I wrestled for 4 years in high school and played football for the #1 team in the nation.... and I hate that fake crap they show on TV
            Tim Tebow will break his leg on the first day of fall practice.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by comahan View Post
              Hardly anyone still believes its real anyway.

              And just to point out, smaller guys destroy the big guys in mma a lot.
              Do you mean in terms of like physique, because they have weight classes and although weigh ins are a little while before the fight, there won't be a huge weight disparity, except for possibly heavyweight as it has the widest weight class...

              Anyways, nice thread on the whole, nice read every so often


              XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

              Comment


              • I hope the Originals beat the hell out of McMahon. I'm sure there will be more stuff with C.M. Punk and Elijah Burke, after he killed him last week.


                http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Vikes99ej View Post
                  I hope the Originals beat the hell out of McMahon. I'm sure there will be more stuff with C.M. Punk and Elijah Burke, after he killed him last week.
                  ECW is becoming an interesting show and I must say I haven't missed a show in some time now. McMahon will likely feed into the New Breed/Originals angle and I still contend that Punk is with the Originals. They only scary thing there is the fact that they could rush a Punk title run which would be disasterous.

                  Magical sig by OSUGiants

                  SSAEL....... its a new revolution!


                  Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

                  So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

                  Comment


                  • I wonder if Foley will get involved somehow?Was'nt there talk of a Foley/McMahon fued?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                      ECW is becoming an interesting show and I must say I haven't missed a show in some time now. McMahon will likely feed into the New Breed/Originals angle and I still contend that Punk is with the Originals. They only scary thing there is the fact that they could rush a Punk title run which would be disasterous.
                      Yeah, that was something when Punk decided to beat Burke's ass at the end of the match last week. I knew Punk wasn't going to take Burke's authoratative crap. There's no way the New Breed will take him back.


                      http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
                        Do you mean in terms of like physique, because they have weight classes and although weigh ins are a little while before the fight, there won't be a huge weight disparity, except for possibly heavyweight as it has the widest weight class...

                        Anyways, nice thread on the whole, nice read every so often

                        i was leaning toward freak HW matches including people like Giant Silva, but of course, i could be wrong, i dont follow MMA closely




                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Donno View Post
                          The Great Kalil demolished Cena tonight, dude this will go to show you wrestling is obviously not real because Cena will "beat" him. I still watch it though.
                          If Wrestling wasn't pre determined than Cena would still kick Khali's ass because Khali can barely move and Cena would just run circles around him and take out his knees.


                          RIP TheManInBlack

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by xUFxGATORxUFx View Post
                            I wrestled for 4 years in high school and played football for the #1 team in the nation.... and I hate that fake crap they show on TV
                            I enjoyed how he threw that in there even though it in no way is related to what he's talking about. Unless he meant that the football they show on TV is fake which really wouldn't make sense or be appropriate for this thread. Either way, no one is impressed by this guy and he can go get AIDs.

                            Yay wrestling!

                            Originally posted by snuff
                            Yeah, good joke. Awesome.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by xUFxGATORxUFx View Post
                              I wrestled for 4 years in high school and played football for the #1 team in the nation.... and I hate that fake crap they show on TV
                              Were you on the show "Two a Days"?


                              http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Creek View Post

                                Yay wrestling!
                                Damn right!
                                Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information