• Show
Clear All

• Bloc Party - The Prayer

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

• The Jesus PRice Superstar album from SEAN PRICE...PPPPPPPPP

Comment

• Originally posted by etk
        Jeezy is ill don't hate. He doesn't have tight lyrical skills but he makes good music. I guess it's tough to judge when there's rappers like E-40 out there. His OOO's are the most annoying ad-libs. Luckily Nas and Fabolous will save the game.
        Seriously, we need to ban E-40 from hiphop. Someone lied to him and told him he's nice. Guys from the west coast consider him one of their best lyricists!! I feel bad for west coast rap, because this dude is a straightup assclown. I can't stand him. He's so bad....seriously, we need to ban him from ever rapping again.

Comment

• Apathy - Chemical

Comment

• Prince - LMLYP (i hope you know what it stands for)

Comment

Jeezy is ill don't hate. He doesn't have tight lyrical skills but he makes good music. I guess it's tough to judge when there's rappers like E-40 out there. His OOO's are the most annoying ad-libs. Luckily Nas and Fabolous will save the game.
              Yes nas, but Fabolous?!?!? Are you nn drugs?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42
                Originally posted by etk
                L-O-S-O! 80% of his music is the best and the other 20% is despicable. You probably heard more of the 20 than the 80. I can't believe people call E-40 a "fast" rapper.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by DLS42
                  Originally posted by etk
                  L-O-S-O! 80% of his music is the best and the other 20% is despicable. You probably heard more of the 20 than the 80. I can't believe people call E-40 a "fast" rapper.
                  Do you listen to real rap? Go listen to One Be Lo, Imoortal Technique, Apathy and Ceplh Titled. Then tell me if you still think fab is good.

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                    Originally posted by etk
                    Do you listen to real rap? Go listen to One Be Lo, Imoortal Technique, Apathy and Ceplh Titled. Then tell me if you still think fab is good.
                    Nice choices, FYI listening to

Celph Titled - Yell At Us

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                      Originally posted by etk
                      Real rap doesn't have to be an 8 minute verse with a lame hook and basic boring beat. How do you pump up or dance to Immortal Technique. All he raps about is politics.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                        Originally posted by etk
                        Real rap doesn't have to be an 8 minute verse with a lame hook and basic boring beat. How do you pump up or dance to Immortal Technique. All he raps about is politics.
                        Listen to the rest.

Comment

• dipset and chopped&screwed all day

Comment

• Chopped & Screwed UGK. Only when the time is right.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by etk
                              Originally posted by etk
                              Originally posted by etk
                              Listen to the rest.
                              one be lo has good lyrics but can be boring at times, immortal technique is talented with his words aswell

i like apathy the most out of those, thats because he has some good beats with his lyrics

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Lil Wayne Tha Carter Vol II

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information