Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Luda and Run

    Comment


    • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
      Another good one from Timbo


      Bobby Valentino-Anoymous
      Bobby V & Trey are both on the Look At Her Remix w/Lloyd & One Chance.

      sig by BoneKrusher

      Comment


      • Originally posted by etk View Post
        Bobby V & Trey are both on the Look At Her Remix w/Lloyd & One Chance.

        Word. I'll go check it out.

        Comment


        • Any of yall heard of Soulja Boy.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
            Any of yall heard of Soulja Boy.
            Different from Soulja Slim? If so, very creative name.

            sig by BoneKrusher

            Comment


            • Originally posted by etk View Post
              Different from Soulja Slim? If so, very creative name.

              Another production of snap music. http://profile.imeem.com/bAnXX/playlist/hui5JCzv/




              Oh yeah that Look At Her remix is fire.

              Comment


              • nas ft quan-just a moment

                Comment


                • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                  Another production of snap music. http://profile.imeem.com/bAnXX/playlist/hui5JCzv/




                  Oh yeah that Look At Her remix is fire.
                  That was hilarious.

                  sig by BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by etk View Post
                    That was hilarious.

                    I just got my report card. Throw some D's on that B^%#.

                    Comment


                    • nas-if i ruled the world

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jets future View Post
                        nas-if i ruled the world

                        With lauryn hill right?

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jets future View Post
                          nas-if i ruled the world
                          Nas - Rule

                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          Comment


                          • nas-oochie wally

                            Comment


                            • Should I make a new topic about your favorite lyrics/lines in a song or should I just keep it here?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by islandboy843 View Post
                                Should I make a new topic about your favorite lyrics/lines in a song or should I just keep it here?
                                there have been a lot of old threads on lines, i guess you can just post em here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information