• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Lykke Li - Little Bit

Comment

• People Under the Stairs- their new album Fun DMC is on point like expected from PUTS

Comment

• Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Went from Bobby Valentino to Damian Marley in the last half hour. Not sure how..
          went from damian marley to mos def

not sure how haha
          Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Rebelution

Hey guys I know there is a music thread but i felt the need to kinda advertise this band to everyone here. If you don't like this type of music or this particular band then don't go off on me for making this thread. Maybe someone will notice this and really like this music, so hey, why not have it.

Anyways they are a four piece reggae, positive bands from california. I really like them as do my friends.

Here are some of their songs:

Safe and Sound (Probably their most popular song)

Green to Black

I think I'm seeing them Saturday at Providence with State Radio. Another great band. I'm really excited about it.
              Penn State University - Detroit Red Wings - New York Jets - Red Bull New York - Fulham FC

Comment

• Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                Animal Collective- Merriweather Post Pavilion.
                I like this one a lot, i slot it right behind strawberry jam.

I've got Metronomy...

Comment

• dude this did not need its own post

Comment

• Originally posted by fenikz View Post
                    dude this did not need its own post
                    Well now it is a post, not a thread anymore. It's good chill music, that's about it.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                    02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                    02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                    Originally posted by fenikz
                    we all hate you

Comment

• I'm a big fan of Sublime/Slightly Stoopid/Bargain Music genre of music, that is obviously what this band is going for. It was decent for what it is, I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by TimDris View Post
                        Hey guys I know there is a music thread but i felt the need to kinda advertise this band to everyone here. If you don't like this type of music or this particular band then don't go off on me for making this thread. Maybe someone will notice this and really like this music, so hey, why not have it.

Anyways they are a four piece reggae, positive bands from california. I really like them as do my friends.

Here are some of their songs:

Safe and Sound (Probably their most popular song)

Green to Black

I think I'm seeing them Saturday at Providence with State Radio. Another great band. I'm really excited about it.
                        Ive actually seen them live twice, once with The Expendables and once with State Radio. They sound really good live, so if you haven't been to one of their shows before then you will be pleased. Ive been a big fan for a while and Im glad their stuff is getting more popular and heard across the country. Until just recently they were most just known in southern California and they only toured in California until the past couple months. Enjoy the show man...Green to Black will tell you how to best enjoy.

Comment

• MC Paul Barman for the win

Comment

• Originally posted by pierce2walker View Post
                            Ive actually seen them live twice, once with The Expendables and once with State Radio. They sound really good live, so if you haven't been to one of their shows before then you will be pleased. Ive been a big fan for a while and Im glad their stuff is getting more popular and heard across the country. Until just recently they were most just known in southern California and they only toured in California until the past couple months. Enjoy the show man...Green to Black will tell you how to best enjoy.
                            yeah thats probably my favorite song ahha

Comment

• If I was Beck I would **** your girlfriend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post

If I was Beck I would **** your girlfriend.
                                I was just watching Futurama and I am now enjoying the same.

Also gave this a try earlier. Very doable if I just want to hear some pop.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information