No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueprint, Manifest, Inkwel(the real GreenhouseEffect >>>>>>>>>>>> Asher Roth
    my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
    <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
    <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
    <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
    Originally posted by Hermstheman83
    What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by BRAVEHEART View Post
      The reason why he wasn't in the lime light is becuase he was just a "hype man" and basically an honarable mention of Cash Money Millionaires. He just said hooks and had lame verses. To his defense he's improved drastically from then to now...but he still sucks as a lyricist.

I agree but, he was better a couple of years ago then he is now. He's just a sheep these days.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        I agree but, he was better a couple of years ago then he is now. He's just a sheep these days.
        He's always sucked in my eyes, he just has an expanded role now, lol.

One of my favorite piano-based instrumentals ever.

Comment

• another piano based instrumental

Comment

• pete rock is a top 3 producer all time fa sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
              agreed, with Living Legends he is a lot better.

Sunspot Jonz, Eligh, Grouch, and Scarub help cover his weakness'.

to be honest, he's probably just the 5th best member of LL.

/sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
                pete rock is a top 3 producer all time fa sho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                :)

my top 3

DJ Premier
                Pete Rock
                Blue Sky Black Death (the best imo)

/sig by BONEkRUSHER/

Comment

• I agree that Wayne really never was very good, but he definitely has gotten worse and fallen into the pop trench that rap seems to be going into these days. Anyways...

Comment

• Anybody here a fan of say anything? They are the best, seriously. Everything they have made is great. Give it a listen.

http://www.purevolume.com/sayanything

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                    Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                    i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                    Originally posted by Job
                    NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• Originally posted by the decider13 View Post
                      Anybody here a fan of say anything? They are the best, seriously. Everything they have made is great. Give it a listen.

http://www.purevolume.com/sayanything
                      Did you just discover them? I been a fan for a while, I really liked In Defense of the Genre. As a huge Saves the Day fan, I love Two Tongues as well.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        Did you just discover them? I been a fan for a while, I really liked In Defense of the Genre. As a huge Saves the Day fan, I love Two Tongues as well.
                        No, I've been listening to them for a while. I think for the most part, I listen to Say Anything, Two Tongues and The Strokes every day haha. Yeah Two Tongues is awesome.

I can't wait for Say Anything's new CD sometime this year.

So I'm listening to Jack's Mannequin "The Glass Passenger", pretty good CD so far.

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                        Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                        i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                        Originally posted by Job
                        NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

• amazing

listen to this oh man

bonekrusher on the sig magic
                          <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
                          <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

• Originally posted by Falcon_from_E_Oakland View Post
                            agreed, with Living Legends he is a lot better.

Sunspot Jonz, Eligh, Grouch, and Scarub help cover his weakness'.

to be honest, he's probably just the 5th best member of LL.

He was talking about wayne....

As for LL, MURS (no matter how you spin it) is still the most talented of the group. I don't like his new album, but I don't know about any "weakness". Lyrically he's more consistant than anybody in the group, and that's obvious.

Then again his **** sounds boring to me without good production.

__________________________________________________ ______

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Falcon_from_E_Oakland View Post
                                :)

my top 3

DJ Premier
                                Pete Rock
                                Blue Sky Black Death (the best imo)
                                Hmm.

DJ Premier and Pete Rock mostly do beats as far as I recall, but this Blue Sky Black Death stuff is just downtempo stuff. If you're expanding the producer title out to things that don't pertain to hip-hop, I'm not sure anyone who does do hip-hop production would be anywhere near a top 10.

It's no offense to any hip-hop producer, it's just that even the most ambitious hip-hop production doesn't come close to most contemporary electronic composition.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information