No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this out, this is a remake of the song icebox. this is micheal sean from hot 97.1 mourning show in New York radio. this is so funny
    michael shawn- icepick
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shMp3lB1Moc

Comment

• tenacious d- pick of destiny

Comment

• Who has heard Classic by Kanye West, Rakim, KRS-ONE, and Nas

Jags:8-8
        Duke B-Ball:22-10
        Florida Gators: 13-1 BCS Champs
        4/16/07 R.I.P VT
        sig by jackalope

Comment

• jets future wrote at 03-01-2007, 09:02 PM #815

kanye west ft nas, krs one, rakim- classic
          its a new song, but it sounds really old school

Comment

• Originally posted by jagsfreak27 View Post
            Who has heard Classic by Kanye West, Rakim, KRS-ONE, and Nas
            *raises hand*
            The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• spider loc ft Mr. Criminal- ***** boy (game diss)

Comment

• Freeway - "Blow Freestyle"
                The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• Omarion - "Ice Box (Remix)" (Feat. Usher)

Comment

• Silverchair - "Straight Lines"

Comment

• K-Ci & JoJo Greatest Hits, mainly All My Life, Real, Girl and Crazy. Its ether Rap or R&B, old school

Comment

• Tightest old school Jodeci is "Freakin you"

Comment

• Avant - Director

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
                            Tightest old school Jodeci is "Freakin you"
                            "Feenin'" & "My Heart Belongs To You" gives "Freak N' You" a run for its money.

Comment

• cold War Kids - Hang Me out to Dry

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                "Feenin'" & "My Heart Belongs To You" gives "Freak N' You" a run for its money.
                                Ya, "feenin" is actually my favorite jodeci cut. Forgot about that. I think that's what I meant to say, but I guess I got the f's mixed up. Not good with titles. It's actually not even close in my opinion.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information