Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • My friend got me hooked on Cage the Elephant.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
      My friend got me hooked on Cage the Elephant.

      Posted this video a few pages back, the entire album is great. This song is catchy as ****.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
        Posted this video a few pages back, the entire album is great. This song is catchy as ****.
        haha no way. I searched for the band but it didn't show up so I thought I would spread it. In One Ear, Ain't No Rest For The Wicked and Tiny Little Robots have been in my head 24/7 for the past 3 days.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          haha no way. I searched for the band but it didn't show up so I thought I would spread it. In One Ear, Ain't No Rest For The Wicked and Tiny Little Robots have been in my head 24/7 for the past 3 days.
          yeah I just had the video in the post, so it wouldnt show up. The entire album is pretty good, which is nice, since Im not a big fan of alot of new music these days :(
          Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
          The APS is strong in this one.
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by A Perfect Score View Post
            yeah I just had the video in the post, so it wouldnt show up. The entire album is pretty good, which is nice, since Im not a big fan of alot of new music these days :(
            My exact thoughts. I used to be huge into classic rock and then I got more recent and this is really the only band I've gotten into that's in the 21st century. The only complaint I have is his voice sounds the same in every song (not saying it's a bad voice).

            PS I found it on page 390 :)

            Comment


            • Ive only heard that one song but it REALLY reminds me of the White Stripes in a lot of ways.


              So to be back on topic,
              Queens of The Stone Age- Rated R

              ^A Bonekrusher production^
              #15
              Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

              Comment


              • HALL OF FAMER!
                PUT ART MODELL IN THE HALL OF FAME!
                JUSTIN BLACKMON IS A GOLDEN GOD!

                Xbox Live - Kevown8999

                Comment


                • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
                  My friend got me hooked on Cage the Elephant.

                  Not what I would choose on my own, but I like it.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • I went to go see a local band called Skies of Crimson last night...


                    the audio is a bit rough...

                    Let's get some activity going in the Cleveland sub-forum!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EdReedUnstoppable View Post
                      They are pretty amazing.
                      any album after the first two were horribly produced.

                      they sound like ass.
                      http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                      For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                      United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by draftguru151 View Post


                        Is infinitely better.

                        or just what DG said...
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                        United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                        Comment


                        • Outkast- Aquemini

                          ^A Bonekrusher production^
                          #15
                          Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by themaninblack View Post
                            Outkast- Aquemini
                            good album and song.

                            Comment




                            • Silverback....still the best.

                              +rep to Jakey for the sig

                              Comment





                              • <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information