No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't really like Joe, but his new single is good.

It's dropping within the next month, and it features a lot of good rappers so I'll download it for sure. Papoose, Nas & Fabolous are on it so it'll be hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ain%27t_Nothin%27_Like_Me

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
      I don't really like Joe, but his new single is good.

It's dropping within the next month, and it features a lot of good rappers so I'll download it for sure. Papoose, Nas & Fabolous are on it so it'll be hot.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ain%27t_Nothin%27_Like_Me

i saw that yesterday but that cant be the tracklisting because all of t hose sogns pretty much leaked last year

i know taht where you at and if i was your man will be on it
      but ive heard pretty mucha ll of the songs on the upcoming cd so i know that cant be it

btu the song with nas is hot

Comment

• Papa Roach to be loved, that song is awesome.

Comment

• Aesop Rock-Daylight

Comment

• G-unit & Joe-Ride Wit You

EDIT: lol i didnt read the previous messages, when i made this one. what a coincidence.

Comment

• Jets future: do you like any music that doesn't have a G-Unit member in it? It's quite sad, really.....

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Jets future: do you like any music that doesn't have a G-Unit member in it? It's quite sad, really.....
                i listen to all kinds of rap and right now i m in the mood of party kind of music when i listen to music i listen to the same artist the whole time. when i m in the kick back mood i listen to some nas

Comment

• you even rember when i kept listening to nas for like 10 posts in a row

Comment

• I thought 50 Cent beefed with Nas, doesn't that mean you can't listen to Nas if he is an enemy to your favourite rapper? You can't say you like Nas and then go listen to Piggy Bank, which is possibly the worst dis song ever.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I thought 50 Cent beefed with Nas, doesn't that mean you can't listen to Nas if he is an enemy to your favourite rapper? You can't say you like Nas and then go listen to Piggy Bank, which is possibly the worst dis song ever.
                      man i listen to every thing i hate d block and dipset is because they re crappy the olny song i give to them is checkmate. my favorite rappers are nas and biggie smalls, and jay z.

Comment

• Lupe Fiasco - Food & Liqour

Common - BE

fenikz

"Pride comes before the fall" - Mark Dantonio

35-21

Comment

• and BTW 50 cent might unite nas jay z and emminem on the same track in his new album since they all have beef with dipset theyre prob going to unite on a diss track

Comment

• some soal for me today

musiq soulchild

Go Ravens!

Comment

• You [G-Mixx] - Lloyd featuring Young Hot Rod
                              see i cant make the transition tonight from some new party music to some biggs or nas. its to hard to make that transition tonight

Comment

• Couldn't you just listen to the I Want You Remix feat. Nas & Andre 3000?

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information