No announcement yet.

What's In Your CD Player - a.k.a. The Music Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SP and most rappers on earth rap about the cash and the drugs and the hoes. It gets boring as **** listenin to how much money they got. They use the money to talk about how much money they have. Thats why i like binary, apathy, IT, Esoteric. They talk about real stuff.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
    Originally posted by DLS42
    Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
      never said he was the best, but his vocals are relaxing and cool & dre make some sweet beats for him. Besides his mixtapes were hot as hell. im sorry but Dipset is a lot better than g-unit right now, Cam rom made 50 look like a dipshit, and have you seen his retaliation video, it looks like hes tryin to "act" tough insted of showin it.
      Curtis was a badd diss song, 50 killed him with funeral music. that was game over as it is. hold on was decent not as good as funeral music but better than curtis pt2

Comment

• Does anybody know who J-Hood or Team Arliss

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
          Does anybody know who J-Hood or Team Arliss
          yes i do
          d-block aint that good, jada is decent
          and styles is ok but jada is better though

Comment

• Hey im just wonderin, where you guys get your music?

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
              SP and most rappers on earth rap about the cash and the drugs and the hoes. It gets boring as **** listenin to how much money they got. They use the money to talk about how much money they have. Thats why i like binary, apathy, IT, Esoteric. They talk about real stuff.
              ARE YOU KDDING ME. Styles P basically never talks about drugs and guns and money nowadays cuz hes grown. He is one of the deepest, non-commercial, conscience rappers out there.

You obviosuly havent listened to The Ghost in the Machine/Shell or ghost STories Mixtape.

PS - If you wanna hear some bad ass diss tracks - listen to Ghost STories [50 cent gets ripped]

as a matter of fact go to this site and listen to him then come and tell me that B*S again

http://datpiff.com/Styles-P-The-Ghos...ne-mid360.html
              http://datpiff.com/Styles-P-The-Ghos...r-mid2310.html

Comment

Hey im just wonderin, where you guys get your music?
                DATPIFF.com is where you can download FULL MIXTAPES through Archives. Otherwise i use torrentspy.com to dwnload torrents

Comment

what do you mean

Comment

• Sorry, all i heard is him talking how G he is and his cash and his drug money. Call me when he makes a song bout **** that actually matters.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!
                    Elway we'll settle this once and for all. Cal SC sig bet. Cal wins you wear a cal sig for 3 weeks. Sc wins. ill wear a I heart pete caroll sig.

Comment

Limewire. And myspace for the underground bands i like that arent on limewire.

Classic NFLDC. Vatech!

Comment

• well all i know is that is styles might join the unit

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                          yes i do
                          d-block aint that good, jada is decent
                          and styles is ok but jada is better though
                          There EQUAL if not SP is better believe me.
                          But can you really tell me you have seriously listened to every word that SP, Jada, Sheek and J-Hood or Team Arliss say. 'Cause i was just like you b4, a G-UNIT Soldier basically, and i have heard the best of both DBlock world and GUnit world and i must say DBLOCK will kill G-Unit any day.

JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                            well all i know is that is styles might join the unit
                            i REALLY HOPE HE DOESNT

Comment

• Originally posted by DLS42 View Post
                              Sorry, all i heard is him talking how G he is and his cash and his drug money. Call me when he makes a song bout **** that actually matters.
                              well you cant speak off of one song. w/e man i'm just teling you cause its pointless trying to convince people

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                                There EQUAL if not SP is better believe me.
                                But can you really tell me you have seriously listened to every word that SP, Jada, Sheek and J-Hood or Team Arliss say. 'Cause i was just like you b4, a G-UNIT Soldier basically, and i have heard the best of both DBlock world and GUnit world and i must say DBLOCK will kill G-Unit any day.

JUST SO YOU KNOW!!!
                                well fist things first styles might not even be on d-block cus he is a "free agent". and dont call me a g-unit soldier. and g-unit will stunt all over d-****
                                EDIT:L that was a good diss it was supposed to be D-coc*

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information