Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urm... anyhow...

Sarah McLachlan - "I Love You"
    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• listening to underground stuff latly

point of no return ~ Immortal Technique

Go Ravens!

Comment

• Originally posted by Green Bay Scat View Post
        Im still waiting for a new Southern Style DJ mixtape to drop, but right now i got Down South Slangin #35, its eh. Its also hard to find stuff that doesnt have ****** ass g-unit crap in it
        That mixtape is ehhh. The songs on it are pretty lame and I already have most of them from mixtapes that came out earlier...

I like Southern Smoke the best, but it doesn't come out very often.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Hey im just wonderin, where you guys get your music?
          Torrentspy.com is good like someone else said, but I like torrentreactor.net because u can browse by genre and it's listed from newest added, so it is easy to find new mixtapes. If you are searching in particular than go to torrentspy.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Personally, I like listenin to the beats more than the lyrics, cause most do rap about the same ****, so i try to find instrumentals. Its nice to just hear sick ass beats
            Look for J. Armz how to be an mc, or Ain't doin this s**t fa nothin instrumentals, or instrumental invasion. Those are the only mixtapes I know of, and I have almost 1000 instrumentals on my Itunes.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by jkpigskin View Post
              listening to underground stuff latly

point of no return ~ Immortal Technique
              i listen to underground too, mostly d-block but also the likes of Bossman, Saigon, Havoc, Cory Gunz and Talib Kweli as well as others,

Team Arliss - Remember Me

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                i listen to underground too, mostly d-block but also the likes of Bossman, Saigon, Havoc, Cory Gunz and Talib Kweli as well as others,

Team Arliss - Remember Me
                Kweli isn't really underground.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
                  Kweli isn't really underground.
                  yea true.
                  usually when i say underground i use the term wrongly because i mean not well known/respected artist

Comment

• Fabolous - "I Really Want To Know You (Feat. Jagged Edge)"
                    The whole world loves neophyte athletic tight end Jimmy Graham from Miami with the 95th pick. "Best pick in the draft,'' one AFC coach told me. "Give him time, and in that offense, he'll be better than [Jeremy] Shockey by the start of next year.''

“We know that no matter the adversity, be it the lockout, be it the suspension or be it a hurricane, our men will pull together and defend the honor of this city. We’ve shown we’ve been able to do that.” - Jabari Greer

Comment

• bitemarks and bloodstains - finch!

Comment

• Justin Timberlake - "Lovestoned/I Think She Knows [Interlude]"

Comment

• Nelly Furtado +Timberlake+Timbaland - Give it to me

Comment

• Keri Hilson - Love Ya

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                              Nelly Furtado +Timberlake+Timbaland - Give it to me
                              Awesome song. Putting Nelly & Timberlake together is just fire as it is. Even Timberlake's little diss about Prince was amusing to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flyboy View Post
                                Awesome song. Putting Nelly & Timberlake together is just fire as it is. Even Timberlake's little diss about Prince was amusing to me.
                                I can't get past the brutally annoying intro, and the fact that Timbaland is a huge di*k and called Storch a "cheap jew".

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information