Originally posted by Jughead10
    Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
    Originally posted by Fogartynyy2789
    Originally posted by BuckNaked
    Paulus sucks so much

That's what he desreves for not going to Notre Dame.

Metro Area College B-ball roundup

St. Johns- as inconsistent as you can get, with Daryl Hill out they are in trouble
    Hofstra- Loses to 3-18 Delaware beats Va. Commonwealth who had not lost in the CAA, go figure.
    Iona- 0-22 No comment.
    Stony Brook- No comment
    Seton Hall- Playing surprisingly well in the Big East./ Eugene Harvey playing well, and Nutter is on fire. Culd be a dangerous team in the NCAA tourney.
    Rutgers- Not going to make the big east tourney, there are no miracles in Piscataway this year.
    Take Fairfield and the points tonight.
    Iona only lost by 1 last night good call Jug
    I do so much better with these little conferences. My biggest bets now are parlays with the Big West and WCC. I've hit three 3 team parlays in a row with all Big West teams. But I can't get anything with the Big 10, ACC, or SEC right.
    Damn 9-0 thats hard to do.
    One pushed. So I didn't win the full amount on one of them.
    A 3 team parlay pays 6/1 right?
    it pays 0. they are prolly one of the more difficult wagers to win. teasers are far, FAR easier to pull off.

however, the actual payout is 6/1. it is one of the lower house edges, but it never pays out that way.
    If you are smart and win them it is. I do parlays all the time. You can push on a game and win too although the payout then goes down a bit. Although only small wagers I make on them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10
      Originally posted by NYmoney
      Originally posted by BuckNaked
      Paulus sucks so much

St. Johns- as inconsistent as you can get, with Daryl Hill out they are in trouble
      Hofstra- Loses to 3-18 Delaware beats Va. Commonwealth who had not lost in the CAA, go figure.
      Iona- 0-22 No comment.
      Stony Brook- No comment
      Seton Hall- Playing surprisingly well in the Big East./ Eugene Harvey playing well, and Nutter is on fire. Culd be a dangerous team in the NCAA tourney.
      Rutgers- Not going to make the big east tourney, there are no miracles in Piscataway this year.
      I do so much better with these little conferences. My biggest bets now are parlays with the Big West and WCC. I've hit three 3 team parlays in a row with all Big West teams. But I can't get anything with the Big 10, ACC, or SEC right.
      it pays 0. they are prolly one of the more difficult wagers to win. teasers are far, FAR easier to pull off.

however, the actual payout is 6/1. it is one of the lower house edges, but it never pays out that way.
      If you are smart and win them it is. I do parlays all the time. You can push on a game and win too although the payout then goes down a bit. Although only small wagers I make on them.
      So if your 3 team pushes, then it turns into a 2 team???? that's absurd.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
        [quote:4ee0b57734="BuckNaked"]Paulus sucks so much

Iona- 0-22 No comment.
        Stony Brook- No comment

So if your 3 team pushes, then it turns into a 2 team???? that's absurd.[/quote:4ee0b57734]

If you win two of the games and push on a third, you get roughly 2.625 to 1 odds rather than 6 to 1.

Comment

[quote:e89b7d5de4="Fogartynyy2789"][quote:e89b7d5de4="BuckNaked"]Paulus sucks so much

Iona- 0-22 No comment.
          Stony Brook- No comment

So if your 3 team pushes, then it turns into a 2 team???? that's absurd.[/quote:e89b7d5de4]

If you win two of the games and push on a third, you get roughly 2.625 to 1 odds rather than 6 to 1.[/quote:e89b7d5de4]
          so yea, it drops to a 2 team teaser. who offers that option?

Comment

I'd rather not say.

Comment

I'd rather not say.
              clearly a bookie from Staten Island.

Comment

I'd rather not say.
                That hurts me feelings you would just assumea bookie Staten Island. Are you implying there are no good bookies here in Jersey.

Comment

I'd rather not say.
                  That hurts me feelings you would just assumea bookie Staten Island. Are you implying there are no good bookies here in Jersey.
                  not at all. i was implying that the bookies in SI would do anything necessary to bring in more AUM for themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                    Originally posted by TitleTown088
                    What a *********** joke he misses that *********** all game and then he makes some BS.
                    Duke lost this game for themselves fouling reynolds 3 times in a row and the end of regulation.

UVA!!UVA!!!UVA!!! The best backcourt in basketball bar none, what about that bet you wanted to make, booyah. Dwayne Wade err I mean Sean Singletary and JR Reynolds were beast last night.
                    singleteary is a joke, outta control. Virgina is going nowhere. The only reason this game went to OT was because of stupid Duke mistakes.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                      What a *********** joke he misses that *********** all game and then he makes some BS.
                      Duke lost this game for themselves fouling reynolds 3 times in a row and the end of regulation.

UVA!!UVA!!!UVA!!! The best backcourt in basketball bar none, what about that bet you wanted to make, booyah. Dwayne Wade err I mean Sean Singletary and JR Reynolds were beast last night.
                      singleteary is a joke, outta control. Virgina is going nowhere. The only reason this game went to OT was because of stupid Duke mistakes.
                      Stop being such a hater and admit Duke sucks stop trying to make excuses for them, you obviously are no fan of college basketball if you don't think Singletary is a great guard, he is one of the best guards in college basketball and whether or not that translate to the NBA doesn't matter. I'd dare anyone to name a better college backcourt than Sean Singletary and JR Reynolds. Singletary leads the ACC is ppg and has sick averages of 19.2 ppg, 5 apg, 4.3 rpg. JR Reynolds, 18.6 ppg, 4 apg, 4 rpg. And Yes Greg Paulus this year has been absolute trash. 8.7 ppg, a pathetic 3.7 apg, and 2+ TO's a game he really has regressed from a year ago.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon

Stop being such a hater and admit Duke sucks stop trying to make excuses for them, you obviously are no fan of college basketball if you don't think Singletary is a great guard, he is one of the best guards in college basketball and whether or not that translate to the NBA doesn't matter. I'd dare anyone to name a better college backcourt than Sean Singletary and JR Reynolds. Singletary leads the ACC is ppg and has sick averages of 19.2 ppg, 5 apg, 4.3 rpg. JR Reynolds, 18.6 ppg, 4 apg, 4 rpg. And Yes Greg Paulus this year has been absolute trash. 8.7 ppg, a pathetic 3.7 apg, and 2+ TO's a game he really has regressed from a year ago.
                        Reynolds and Singletary are the best backcourt in college basketball. The only ones that come close are Oregon and UCLA.

Comment

• That was one helluva game last night. UVA's got a fairly easy 2nd half schedule. Reynolds game has really taken off of late, finally meeting some of the expectations he had when he came to UVA.

Good recruiting potential for the future bodes well ... although if Singletary leaves, Zeglinski would be thrust into a tough situation.

Lost in all the talk about about Sean and JR at times is the improvement that Mamadi Diane has made, making him a viable threat out there.

Comment

• Called it on Fairfield tonight.

Comment

Called it on Fairfield tonight.
                              Your on top of your game... Stay hot and take the Colts on Sunday.
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088

Awww, don't get mad tt, get glad! :D

I'll just cosign what ghettsosermon said because I'm lazy. But again, you guys are not a top 15 team, nor are you a top 20 team. I can't wait until UNC visits Cameron, that should be interesting.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information