No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who wants to do a sig bet on the ucla usc game. Give me ucla and well figure out a point spread.
    Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
    Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

• UNC certainly looks great so far in this game.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Kentucky scored 50 points in the first half. :D

Comment

• Wisconsin beats PSU 71-58. Not a big win, but it was close for a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
            Kentucky scored 50 points in the first half. :D
            But then we found out that having too big of a lead is actually a bad thing

Comment

• Wow, Haluska continues his hot streak with 34 tonight!
              | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                Originally posted by sweetness34
                Durant is pound for pound the best player in College Basketball RIGHT NOW. He's just incredible.
                So he's not very good?
                I'd say he's the best out of everybody even oden or anybody else, but anyways I hope duke loses

Comment

• Love watching Duke lose in Duke

Comment

• YYYYYYEAH TAR HEELS!

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                      Originally posted by TitleTown088
                      Durant is pound for pound the best player in College Basketball RIGHT NOW. He's just incredible.
                      So he's not very good?
                      I'd say he's the best out of everybody even oden or anybody else, but anyways I hope duke loses
                      If he's pund for pound he's not very good because that is one skinny guy....

Anyways, real good UNC duke game. John scheyer is my new obsession.... **** YOU PAULUS!

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                        YYYYYYEAH TAR HEELS!
                        I didn't know it was legal to have Dumbo play for a basketball team. This after all was the reason UNC won.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                          Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                          So he's not very good?

Anyways, real good UNC duke game. John scheyer is my new obsession.... *********** YOU PAULUS!
                          Kevin Durant is 10 pounds heavier than Brandan Wright.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Thats 3 in a row for Duke. They are probably looking at a 4 or 5 seed right now.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• [quote="Ghettosermon"]
                              Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual
                              So he's not very good?

Anyways, real good UNC duke game. John scheyer is my new obsession.... *********** YOU PAULUS!
                              Kevin Durant is 10 pounds heavier than Brandan Wright.[/quote]

His name is Dumbo. Get it straight. And they're bolth too skinny.

they get smoked.

Comment

• Closer than I expected actually in the Duke game, but it is very hard to win at Cameron, so props to UNC for getting the W.

Illinois won by 15 yesterday!! :D ....To Northwestern...

Quite possibly the worst D-1 Basketball team in all the land.

Duke is a 5 seed AT BEST right now. Unless they can right the ship in the ACC, they'll have to make a huge splash in the ACC Tourney to get above a 5 seed.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information