No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm just not into college ball this year as much as year's past, usually I have a few teams and players I like. Last year I really liked UConn, I'm not as interested in Syracuse as I usually am, I'm tired of teams getting ranked high because of talent when most of their starting lineup is 18 or 19 years old. My favorite teams are Wisconsin and probably UCLA this year.
    I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1
      Thats 3 in a row for Duke. They are probably looking at a 4 or 5 seed right now.
      a 5 seed??? they just lost, and they were ranked 20th. so that means you have to drop them to at least a 6 seed.

Comment

• Duke will loose their next game to Maryland and many more after that quote me on this, they will be an 8 seed even though they don't even deserve that.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Duke will get a much higher seed than they deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
            Duke will get a much higher seed than they deserve.
            Obviously, just because of the name.

Comment

• And so will Michigan State. They get a higher seed than they deserve every single year. Oh well, with at least 3 losses left on the schedule, maybe they can lose one or two more and not even make it into the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Originally posted by Patriots-Lions
                When was the last time Duke got a seed they didn't deserve? Hmmm.... never. Because they're always good. That's why they always get a good seed.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                  Originally posted by BuckNaked
                  When was the last time Duke got a seed they didn't deserve? Hmmm.... never. Because they're always good. That's why they always get a good seed.
                  Of course they are.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• Kentucky -vs- Florida tomorrow night at 9.

They're going crazy in Lexington. The stands are going to be blue in the students section and white in the other.

I wish I could find tickets I'd be down there all day tomorrow.

Jai Lucas wanted to come and watch but isn't going to be able to, same for Patrick Patterson.

If we stop their big guys we win, that won't be easy...

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                      Kentucky -vs- Florida tomorrow night at 9.

They're going crazy in Lexington. The stands are going to be blue in the students section and white in the other.

Jai Lucas wanted to come and watch but isn't going to be able to, same for Patrick Patterson.

I'll be watching it at a bar, instead of home where i'd much rather be watching it. It's gonna be insane, can't wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                        Kentucky -vs- Florida tomorrow night at 9.

I'll be watching it at a bar, instead of home where i'd much rather be watching it. It's gonna be insane, can't wait.
                        Man, Jaspers dunk last game was hardcore... Here's the vid...
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE7XFaomULk

We'll see what the boys are made out of tomorrow night. Ramel/Crawford/Morris and either Meeks/Perry will have to have a big game and the boys down low need to D up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boston
                          Originally posted by TitleTown088
                          Of course they are.
                          Yeah. So saying they get a good seed b/c on their name is crazy. They get it every year because they deserve that seed.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            Originally posted by Boston
                            Originally posted by TitleTown088
                            Of course they are.
                            Yeah. So saying they get a good seed b/c on their name is crazy. They get it every year because they deserve that seed.

Oh the dellusional Dookie fans. Didn't we have this argument already? I've told you from the beginning TT that Duke is not a good team this year, and it's proving to be true. They're a decent squad but not a good one.

And because of their name they'll end up with a #5 or higher seed in the tourney, I'll put money on it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• When everyone does there brackets next month I'll help you out, for your sleeper pick go with VCU. Trust me they are legit and you can quote my on this, they well atleast make the elite 8, they are that good.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon
                                When everyone does there brackets next month I'll help you out, for your sleeper pick go with VCU. Trust me they are legit and you can quote my on this, they well atleast make the elite 8, they are that good.
                                if i could i'd bet you 40 bucks they don't make it to the sweet 16

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information