No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shut up everyone....Duke stinks this year, they are prolly gonna lose ten times at least this year, so we don't need 1 1/2 pages of morons keep on posting DUKE LOSES! Okay, rant over, yes I am a Dukie fan. And everyone have a great thanksgiving.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
      Originally posted by thetedginnshow
      Good win by Marquette. They're fun to watch. Duke's still rebuilding though. They'll be set by conference play.
      Duke has no business being in the top 15 this season. Possibly not even the top 20. They lost hands down their two best players, they don't really have an outside threat, they aren't deep, and they're inexperienced. But since they've got that Duke name, automatically the media and everyone else thinks they're going to be the greatest thing since sliced bread. :roll:
      Well, it's not only Duke. The same goes for plenty of other teams in the top 20 at this point. That's what all of these tournaments are for, because honestly, no one really know how great teams will be at this point. So once they all get into conference play (probably before then), we'll have a better understanding of who the top ten or so teams really are.
      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• OH SCHNIKES UNC LOST!!! :( :(

....to Gonzaga!

Comment

• more schnikes!

Tennessee lost to Butler and BC lost to Providence. Go Friars!

UCLA up 20 on GT with 10 minutes left, Memphis beat Kentucky by double digits

Comment

• Its a sweet day for a Maryland fan when UNC, Duke and Ga Tech all lose in a 2 day period.

Comment

• Too bad for Ga Tech, but UCLA is something else, so that's understandable. Amazing how well the Zags shut down UNC. Half of my family will be happy for that one.
              Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• was it just me or did Marquette look like a top 10 team when they beat duke. There guard play is amazing and they looked legit. i find it amazing they are picked 4th in the big east, do you guys think they are that good

Comment

• Originally posted by JDRaymond
                  was it just me or did Marquette look like a top 10 team when they beat duke. There guard play is amazing and they looked legit. i find it amazing they are picked 4th in the big east, do you guys think they are that good
                  The Big East is a very strong conferece, probably the best. Uconn Marquette, Pitt, and Georgetown will be fighting for the Title.

This College basketball season will be great for me. I'm a torn for the UW/MU game.

Comment

• Whoo Hoo, Illinois just got one of the top freshman in the nation to committ, his name is Jereme Richmond. Can't find the recruiting thread so I figured I'd gloat about it in here.

Haha watch tomorrow he'll go to IU and Sanctions.

There is not clear dominant team this season. Florida is very good but I don't see them as being dominant (not like the Illinois' and UNC's of 2 years ago).

I'd say it's anyone's ball game right now to win it, and I expect to see that top 25 shuffle around a ton during the season.

Overrated teams:

Ohio State (we'll see how good they are come bigger tests)

UNC (stop Hansborough, stop UNC, easier said then done though)

Duke

Kansas

Boston College

Georgetown

Tennesee

Memphis

Just some off the top of my head. All these teams have talent but I question how good they really are. Only time will tell I guess.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Why did Duke have to lose? :evil: :x :evil:

Comment

• Hofstra is by far the best 0-3 team in the history college basketball.

^^Best Real Estate Salesman Ever^^

Comment

• Everyone's favorite Wisconsin just got upset.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                            Everyone's favorite Wisconsin just got upset.
                            :evil: :!: :!: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                              Everyone's favorite Wisconsin just got upset.
                              :evil: MUST KILL!

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Just like ND state last year

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information