College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cheesehead10790 View Post
    Wow that is the biggest upset ive heard so far. You think Duke can get passed Pitt, UCLA AND Kansas?!?!?!

WHo says Duke even has to play all of those teams?

In my opinion Duke could potentially beat any of those teams besides Kansas.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Just to spite me, Duke will probably go to the sweet 16, just watch.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post

Well theyre going to have to go through at least one of them. I guarentee it. They cant beat any of them so it doesnt matter anyway.

^tek

Comment

In my opinion Duke could potentially beat any of those teams besides Kansas.
          And Illinois could potentially beat Kansas TT. Some odd things have to happen in order for Duke to go that far, some very odd things.

I mean going 8-8 in the ACC and losing in the first round of the ACC weren't flukes.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Illinois beat Kansas? Haha...

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

• Id put money on that before Duke beating Kansas or UCLA

^tek

Comment

Illinois beat Kansas? Haha...
                That's the joke dude about Duke potentially beating those teams.

Comment

Id put money on that before Duke beating Kansas or UCLA
                  I wouldn't, and I'm a die hard Illini fan. With Carlwell in Smith, yea I might make that bet but not right now. I'd be happy just winning a game this year in the tourney.

Us vs Kansas would get ugly.

Comment

• Yeah... Duke's not getting far....

Comment

• Im a UCLA fan so of course Id like to see them go all the way this year, but as long as Florida doesnt win Ill be happy. Im basically an anbody-but-florida person at this point.

^tek

Comment

• Call me crazy but I think that VCU will beat Duke and Pitt. I then also like Gonzaga beating UI and UCLA. Then Ill have VCU in the elite 8 playing southern Illinois. SIU will win and make it 2 the final 4
                        Go Dodgers, Browns, and Saints.
                        Dodgers will miss Eric Gagne. We should have taken the risk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
                          Call me crazy but I think that VCU will beat Duke and Pitt. I then also like Gonzaga beating UI and UCLA. Then Ill have VCU in the elite 8 playing southern Illinois. SIU will win and make it 2 the final 4
                          If SIU can put up some points, which they definitely can, they'll be fine. But it's still an "if" that they need to address. Because SIU is a defensive squad that shuts down their opponents but can struggle offensively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
                            Call me crazy but I think that VCU will beat Duke and Pitt. I then also like Gonzaga beating UI and UCLA. Then Ill have VCU in the elite 8 playing southern Illinois. SIU will win and make it 2 the final 4

i have VCU in the sweet sixteen, but not the elite eight.

Comment

Id put money on that before Duke beating Kansas or UCLA
                              did I not just say Duke wouldn't beat Kansas???? Duke could very well beat UCLA however. I would also pick Duke to be the favorites to beat Pitt too.

they get smoked.

Comment

• i could see duke beating pitt but not UCLA. UCLA is clearly the more talented team and they play shutdown defense.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information