College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigbadbob72 View Post
    Call me crazy but I think that VCU will beat Duke and Pitt. I then also like Gonzaga beating UI and UCLA. Then Ill have VCU in the elite 8 playing southern Illinois. SIU will win and make it 2 the final 4
    Your crazy.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      did I not just say Duke wouldn't beat Kansas???? Duke could very well beat UCLA however. I would also pick Duke to be the favorites to beat Pitt too.
      You're on crack TT. On paper Duke gets beat by double digits against UCLA.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
        i could see duke beating pitt but not UCLA. UCLA is clearly the more talented team and they play shutdown defense.
        Duke is the best defensive team in the ACC. Their defense is the only reason they did anything at all this season. Not too shabby either.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          You're on crack TT. On paper Duke gets beat by double digits against UCLA.
          Whatever you say sweetness. I think Duke matches up well agianst UCLA, but they would prob lose to them.

they get smoked.

Comment

• 41-40 Umass Winning at the Half. If they start actually rebounding this game could be Umass's
            my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
            <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
            <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
            <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
            Originally posted by Hermstheman83
            What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
              So Joe Lunardi goes off about how we are "the worst at large team to be in this tournament" on ESPNews I believe yesterday.

And today in an online interview he says he thinks we're a sleeper team who can knock off Virginia Tech.

WTF? I hate you Lunardi you flip flopping piece of garbage. God ESPN's anaylysts have gone down the crapper.
              Amen! Case in point... Does anyone know that Texas is playing New Mexico State? Or are the 13 seed Aggies just gonna forfeit to Kevin Durant before the game starts? I'm so pissed off at everyone at ESPN right now. The bias is ridiculous and if this team pulls the upset then I won't ever watch ESPN again. I think Illinois is gonna beat Va Tech, by the way.

Comment

• Bye bye Drexel, nice knowing you. For a team that people were complaining about not making the tourney, they can't even win in the first round of the NIT.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• The university drew my name for the right to buy 2 tickets so now I officially get to go to Spokane to see New Mexico State upset Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                    The university drew my name for the right to buy 2 tickets so now I officially get to go to Spokane to see New Mexico State upset Texas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Nice, but Texas isn't losing.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                      Nice, but Texas isn't losing.
                      You underestimate inexperience in the Tournament. I think Texas is either a boom of a bust team in this thing. Probably a boom but you really don't know.

Comment

• The thing I can hope for is that Texas' inexperience will get to them since they start 4 freshman. Although, really good freshman. 3 of NMSU's starters have been to the NCAA tournament although with a different school. This is why ESPN called us Transfer U.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                          Whatever you say sweetness. I think Duke matches up well agianst UCLA, but they would prob lose to them.
                          Paulus would would get raped by Darren Collison.

Comment

• Outside of Niagara, the one upset I'd most like to see would be NMSU taking down Texas. I've taken a real liking to them over the later course of the season.

Comment

• Paulus just may be the most overrated player in the NCAA right now. He's a nice player, but he's certainly no 5 star like he was ranked.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                Outside of Niagara, the one upset I'd most like to see would be NMSU taking down Texas. I've taken a real liking to them over the later course of the season.
                                AMEN, to that.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information