College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
    You wanna make a sig bet? If I win, i'll make you a Kentucky sig. If you win, i'll make myself a Villanova sig.
    I picked Kentucky.

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
      ok for how long
      rest of the tourney.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
        rest of the tourney.
        aight cool represent the nova colors well

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          And he couldn't run the offense. Had a couple baaad turnovers down the stretch. Like I've said before, he's an undersized 2 guard and he always will be. He's not a PG.

Btw, Maynor hit 3 of the biggest shots of the game down the stretch, one of which one the game. Therefore Maynor = better player, tonight.
          He was the better player because he made the last shot? what kind of reasoning is that? CAN paulus make the game winning shot without the ball??

Paulus led the offense beautifully , he did after all have 25 points and 5 assits. not too shabby. The reason Paulus shoots more is because of the lack of offensive talent on the Duke team. Who else is going to shoot? Mcroberts and Demarcus, that's who. Oh wait they have three freshman, maybe they could do it....

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            Scottie Reynolds is my homeboy he will dominate.
            Reynolds>>>>singleteary.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
              This argument is over for now. I am going to drink a ******* liter of tequila. **** the entire world. I'm getting drunk. ******* VCU, unbelieveable.
              I'm not sure Duke losing is the best thing to drink yourself to death over. Whatever floats your boat, though.

bonekrusher on the sig magic
              <beans> libid dont worry man i think fondling big black men is a perfectly worthy career goal
              <JBond> laughing so hard I am crying

Comment

He was the better player because he made the last shot? what kind of reasoning is that? CAN paulus make the game winning shot without the ball??

Paulus led the offense beautifully , he did after all have 25 points and 5 assits. not too shabby. The reason Paulus shoots more is because of the lack of offensive talent on the Duke team. Who else is going to shoot? Mcroberts and Demarcus, that's who. Oh wait they have three freshman, maybe they could do it....
                Since when is it impossible for a freshman to make a shot. Thats like saying Roy Hibbert is a better shooter than Mike Conley or sumn.

Comment

Reynolds>>>>singleteary.
                  If you are saying he is better right now that's a complete joke and lack of basketball knowledge. And I wont argue if Maynor is better than Paulus cause Maynor is a happier man cause he's still playing.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                  Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                  http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Like I said, Paulus had too extremely bad turnovers down the stretch. He couldn't hit free throws to help his team. And he got scored on by Maynor at the buzzer. That and Paulus had what, like 6 or 7 turnovers as well.

Maynor was the better player tonight.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                      Since when is it impossible for a freshman to make a shot. Thats like saying Roy Hibbert is a better shooter than Mike Conley or sumn.
                      That made no sense at all.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• THat Press Defence that VCU runs, WOW! i think they are going to the sweet sixteen

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                          THat Press Defence that VCU runs, WOW! i think they are going to the sweet sixteen
                          well duke cant keep up with a speedy team like vcu, i think pitt will stop vcu

Comment

THat Press Defence that VCU runs, WOW! i think they are going to the sweet sixteen
                            They're gonna have a tough time getting past Pitt and Aaron Grey

Thanks to Bantx for the cool sig.
                            RIP SEAN TAYLOR #21

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                              That made no sense at all.
                              Because Mike Conley is a freshman and Hibbert is not a freshman doesnt mean ROy is a better shooter, analogy inspired by TitleTown made a sacastic remark about a freshman possibly making the winning shot.

better analogy

its like saying Jeff Green shoots better than kevin durant

Comment

I really think you're wrong

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information