Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
    Niagra got their "glory" Tuesday night
    I think niagra can give kansas a scare if they play well there two conclusins and theyre both the extrems they can get humiliated or actually put out a fight

Comment

• It's Niagara and they won't beat Kansas they will get run out the gym even though I have Kansas losing sweet 16.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• What an ugly first half. Looked more like a pre-season non-conference game. Shake off the rust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
          It's Niagara and they won't beat Kansas they will get run out the gym even though I have Kansas losing sweet 16.
          I have Kansas losing to UCLA in the Elite 8

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            It's Niagara and they won't beat Kansas they will get run out the gym even though I have Kansas losing sweet 16.
            I agree on both parts. Jets future: you had your fun when Albany played UCONN tough last year, but it's not happening with Niagara.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by duckseason View Post
              What an ugly first half. Looked more like a pre-season non-conference game. Shake off the rust!
              Well, my Ducks didn't take long to put Miami in their place. 20-0 run. Hopefully we come out with more energy against Winthrop or we could be in trouble.
              hmmmmmmmmm

Comment

• i hate oprah...

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                  i hate oprah...
                  She's old and nobody wants to see her anymore

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Niagra got their "glory" Tuesday night
                    Being underseeded and playing yet another bad team isn't glory. Tonight brings the glory! They know the dance, and its time to bust out the upset! And please stop taking Niagara posts seriously. Its just a bunch of New Yorkers out for some fun.
                    But seriously, they'll win.
                    Lets go Purple Eagles!

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                      hmmmmmmmmm
                      What is the implication? We had a 20-0 run in the middle of a horrible looking 1st half.

Comment

• Niagra is better than that seed they got. They should be a 15 or 14 IMO.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                          Being underseeded and playing yet another bad team isn't glory. Tonight brings the glory! They know the dance, and its time to bust out the upset! And please stop taking Niagara posts seriously. Its just a bunch of New Yorkers out for some fun.
                          But seriously, they'll win.
                          Lets go Purple Eagles!
                          yea seriously i think they actually think i m serious. but then again NIAGRA is going to win.lol
                          We New Yorkers havent had a long time in having our glory in college ball, since syracuse won the championship with melo. and st. johns couldnt recruit for two yearsd cus of a fine, but now i think they are aloud to recruit again

Comment

• Originally posted by jets future View Post
                            yea seriously i think they actually think i m serious. but then again NIAGRA is going to win.lol
                            We New Yorkers havent had a long time in having our glory in college ball, since syracuse won the championship with melo. and st. johns couldnt recruit for two yearsd cus of a fine, but now i think they are aloud to recruit again
                            I think most recruits have already forgotten about their glory with DeLonte & Jameer. Don't act like they will be a power once their fine is over.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                              I think most recruits have already forgotten about their glory with DeLonte & Jameer. Don't act like they will be a power once their fine is over.
                              well they ll get back to the tournament atleast prob not next year but we ll make it eventually

Edit: i am a St.john fan

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post

he said st. johns not st joes

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information