• Originally posted by duckseason View Post

Just thought I'd drop a subtle hint.
    LOL HiLARIOUS

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble View Post
      Here come Iti and Hawkins.
      Justin Hawkins didnt play well at all. It was such an awesome trip to Spokane although NMSU lost. :( Your ticket lasted for the whole 1st round so I got to stay and watch USC play Arkansas as well. Passos didnt get any calls and it seemed like Durant was getting everything. Fred Peete did nothing on one play and they called a foul on them. None the less, Texas took advantage by only missing one free throw the entire game. Elijah Ingram had the game of his career. He played great. If only NMSU could get back on defense and not allow those wide open dunks then the game would have been really close at the end.

Comment

• Does anyone think UNLV can beat Wisconsin?

Comment

• Originally posted by MP123 View Post
          Does anyone think UNLV can beat Wisconsin?
          I think it's easily possibly with Wisconsin not looking terribly impressive so far, the fact that they don't always play up to their potential, and the fact that UNLV really isn't that bad in the first place.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
            I think it's easily possibly with Wisconsin not looking terribly impressive so far, the fact that they don't always play up to their potential, and the fact that UNLV really isn't that bad in the first place.
            The Rebels have three things that go wel for them. 1. They are a good free throw shooting team, which is important in close games. 2. They are a good three point shooting team. However, they need to take three pointers when they have open looks, not just to shoot them. Also, they shoot a lot of them in transition. 3. They play hard no matter what. This team has a lot of fight in them. If they fall behind, they will be out there fighting.

Comment

• **** Lance Stemler.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Upset for the day:

Nevada over Memphis
                USC over Texas

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• ESPN.com is obsessed with Kevin Durant. He's been the picture on the front page like everyday of the tourney- i'm sorry but Texas isn't that good, no chance they beat UNC.

^^Sig From Nvot9
                  J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Comment

• Originally posted by throwback54milkman View Post
                    ESPN.com is obsessed with Kevin Durant. He's been the picture on the front page like everyday of the tourney- i'm sorry but Texas isn't that good, no chance they beat UNC.
                    That's if they get to UNC! :)

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Upset for the day:

Nevada over Memphis
                      USC over Texas
                      I'll go Nevada over Memphis and UNLV over Wisconsin.

Comment

• I need Nevada, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech to win today. If I get those three, I'll be in real good shape.

Comment

• Originally posted by Patriots-Lions View Post
                          I need Nevada, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech to win today. If I get those three, I'll be in real good shape.
                          I'll hope for those 1st 2 but the 3rd one doesn't matter for me

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                            And they have ESPN with them. Tennessee had ESPN last year, and they barely won in the first round (last second shot) and lost in the second.

by BoneKrusher
                            <DG> how metal unseen
                            <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                              And they have ESPN with them. Tennessee had ESPN last year, and they barely won in the first round (last second shot) and lost in the second.
                              I think the Badgers can handle the media attention a little bit better than Tennessee given the veteran leadership

Comment

• dammit - they cant stop JRReynolds

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information