College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    If Oden stays the Buckeyes will roll. If he leaves as expected it's pretty much wide open. Ohio State, Indiana, Wisconsin, Illinois, and Michigan State all have a shot. This year it was a 2 team race, but it should even off next year.
    Whoa now. GB I love ya but drop Illinois and Wisky off that list. It's a three horse race b/w Sparty, the Loosiers, and the Seeds. With Wiksy and Illinois behind them.

You lose your whole friggin team in Tucker and Taylor. You'll be solid next year but not very good. Illinois is up in the air. We could easily have just as good a year if everyone steps up, but we could also be worse.

Right now I've got it:

1) tOSU (even without Oden)
    2) MSU
    3) IU
    4) Wisky/Illinois
    5) Purdue
    6) Penn State/Michigan/Iowa
    7) Minnesota/Northwestern

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Tough loss for UVA. Reynolds getting dinged up really changed things, mainly because he wasn't an option late. For all the talk about Tennessee being Chris Lofton, they've got a bit more balance than they were given credit for. They'll have a tough, tough matchup against Ohio State, but if they got hot, anything's possible ...

Comment

• Good win by UT.

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
        XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
        Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
        http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
          Whoa now. GB I love ya but drop Illinois and Wisky off that list. It's a three horse race b/w Sparty, the Loosiers, and the Seeds. With Wiksy and Illinois behind them.

You lose your whole friggin team in Tucker and Taylor. You'll be solid next year but not very good. Illinois is up in the air. We could easily have just as good a year if everyone steps up, but we could also be worse.

Right now I've got it:

1) tOSU (even without Oden)
          2) MSU
          3) IU
          4) Wisky/Illinois
          5) Purdue
          6) Penn State/Michigan/Iowa
          7) Minnesota/Northwestern
          Losing Tucker is going to crush us. Taylor is big as well, but I'm expecting Bohanan to step right in there. We still have Flowers, Butch, Krabbenhoft, and Landry. Then Trevon Hughes looked good in the limited time he saw as a Freshman, and should be the 3rd G as Bohanan was this year. Scoring will be a little hard to come by but we should be amazing defensively. I'm not expecting to win it, but we should be right there until the end.

Comment

• Like I said, Wisky will be solid. But they won't be competing for the Big 10 title, much like we won't.

Bohannon might be a good player, but he's no Tucker and he's no Taylor. Landry is very inconsistent. And Flowers and Krabbenhoft haven't proven much. Butch is your man next year and he'll have to carry the load.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Damn it, again we are playing like **** in the first half. At least Tucker is on, but our defense just disappeared.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Upset for the day:

Nevada over Memphis
                USC over Texas
                I can see Nevada beating Memphis, but not USC beating Texas.

Comment

• god damn wisconsin is playing bad.. they just need to d it up and hit some dang shots

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                    Like I said, Wisky will be solid. But they won't be competing for the Big 10 title, much like we won't.

Bohannon might be a good player, but he's no Tucker and he's no Taylor. Landry is very inconsistent. And Flowers and Krabbenhoft haven't proven much. Butch is your man next year and he'll have to carry the load.
                    Fair enough. My point was that no one will walk away with the Big Ten, it will be wide open. The teams that I listed will be very competitive next. I agree with you with OSU being my prediction with or without Oden.

Comment

• Why can't Lofton miss a damn free throw, that game was so close for UVA. UNLV is making it up for me right now though :D

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• I need either UNLV or Nevada (preferably UNLV,) to win today...

Follow Me on Twitter!
                        https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• WOW. Porter is having one of those games........
                          4/5 from three so far, and his other bucket was a 2 that had to be reviewed because his foot was on the line.
                          Last edited by duckseason; 03-18-2007, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• If UnLV wins ill be so stoked

Comment

• Atleast I took UNLV, in my serious bracket.
                              Last edited by Eaglez.Fan; 03-18-2007, 04:39 PM.

Comment

• Holy **** I'm pissed

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information