No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joey Dorsey aka mini Dwight Howard is gonna be huge today watch out for him.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
      Right now the only Elite 8 match-up I don't have right is Ohio State and Memphis, since I had A&M in there instead. But, I'd be shocked if I got all of the Final Four teams correct.
      Same here. I missed 3 sweet 16 spots and 1 elite 8. Oregon is gonna have to pull through for me tomorrow.

Comment

• Commenting on the actual games, I really don't like the Memphis match-up for Ohio State. There athleticism is on par if not greater than Ohio State's, and they have enough big men and slashers to completely take Oden out of the game. I assume they'll do what everyone else does and attempt to get him into foul trouble, so it'll be interesting to see if he can avoid that. I think it'll just end up coming down to the two big-time Guards on both teams.

As for Kansas/UCLA, I think Kansas should take it, just because it seems UCLA isn't quite clicking, and I think that SIU game prepared Kansas for this. I think Florida can take care of Oregon with their big men, so long as Oregon doesn't get hot from beyond the arc. And UNC/Georgetown will all come down to the tempo. Giant clash there. Hopefully Georgetown pulls it out, but I wouldn't bank on it.
        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• http://youtube.com/watch?v=bQ3y5hTHuP4

Gosh no matter how many times I watch it, it always gets to me, and everyone wonders why I hate the Gators and Noah in particular. See Horford is smart he was starting to dance but when he coach looked he stopped Noah just kept going like an idiot.
          Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 03-24-2007, 01:01 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• So, who's everyone got for the D2 national championship game that's on in only a few minutes here on CBS? I gotta go with my hometown warriors.
            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• John Smith is an absolute beast
              SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                Derrick Rose may leave Memphis if head coach John Calipari gets the job at Kentucky.
                Not this again. His brother mentioned Illinois in the article. Ugh. Will this ever end? I mean seriously.

A) I don't think Cal is going to get the job
                B) I think even if Cal gets the job DR will follow him to UK
                C) Reggie has played us multiple times in the recruiting process, and he's doing it again

Reggie Rose is a POS. He was quoted as saying, "they didn't treat us like rock stars on our first visit, maybe if they did that things would've been different." Memphis has been known to be somewhat of a dirty program in the past, and with Rose's Nike deal, I smell something funny going on. I mean if somehow we can land Rose, which is very doubtful then great, but I won't cross my fingers for it.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  NEVER have truer words been spoken!
                  Too bad Dookie fans are more slandered than UNC fans.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Oh My

Crap

Wow
                    Wwwwowoowow

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• What a D2 Title game. Great finish.

Comment

• Go Bulldogs!!! Best last minute of basketball I've seen in QUITE some time.

Originally posted by Morgan Freeman
                        Titty sprinkles

Comment

• Ughhhhhh. My dad called me from NY to turn the game on but coulden't find it on TV here.

Comment

• Wow, I thought Malvik was definitely fouled on that last drive. I hate Barton.
                            SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• Ok Mike Conley is for real. And I really wouldn't be surprised to see this kid jump for the NBA draft. He's putting on a show in the Memphis game today. Outside jumper needs work but other than that, he's ready IMO.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                Ok Mike Conley is for real. And I really wouldn't be surprised to see this kid jump for the NBA draft. He's putting on a show in the Memphis game today. Outside jumper needs work but other than that, he's ready IMO.
                                ala TJ Ford

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information