Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate him with a fiery passion.

Comment

• Being a UK fan I've hated him longer than pretty much everyone on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
        WHAT THE HELL IS THAT
        His dad is Frech. What do you expect?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
          i want him to dunk on shaq and yell in face and sees what happens.
          Shaq would punch his lights out, which would make Shaq my favorite player again.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
            Shaq would punch his lights out, which would make Shaq my favorite player again.
            That would be nice to see!

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
              Being a UK fan I've hated him longer than pretty much everyone on here.
              I second that statement.

Comment

• College basketball hates me, and I hate college basketball.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                  Being a UK fan I've hated him longer than pretty much everyone on here.
                  you probably hated him for different reasons though, we hate him just cuz he's an annoying guy, not because he beats our team. He just comes off as a douchebag.

Comment

• I know it's not the championship game yet, but I had Florida and Ohio State playing in the championship game before the tournament started. Did anyone else have those two in the championship game?

Comment

• Originally posted by MP123 View Post
                      I know it's not the championship game yet, but I had Florida and Ohio State playing in the championship game before the tournament started. Did anyone else have those two in the championship game?
                      Yep. That's what I had.
                      Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by soybean View Post
                        you probably hated him for different reasons though, we hate him just cuz he's an annoying guy, not because he beats our team. He just comes off as a douchebag.
                        He's always been annoying... The whole world wasn't exposed to how really annoying he was until last tournament, I hate him for the same reasons.

My championship game going in was Florida -vs- Georgetown, 25% shot at this point.

EDIT: There are 10 million rumors about Billy Donovan to UK after the tournament is over... I sure hope so.
                        Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 03-26-2007, 02:14 PM.

Comment

• Arkansas just made a big mistake
                          Originally posted by nvot9
                          I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                          Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                          Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                          Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                          Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by MP123 View Post
                            I know it's not the championship game yet, but I had Florida and Ohio State playing in the championship game before the tournament started. Did anyone else have those two in the championship game?
                            I did I have OSU over UF though.

If UF wins I lose my pool.
                            Jamaal Charles is the best RB in the NFL

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Arkansas just made a big mistake
                              Very suprised by the decision considering they did make it to the tourney but they fired Richardson too.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                                Very suprised by the decision considering they did make it to the tourney but they fired Richardson too.
                                Rumors are flying that Billy Gillespie may be the guy...

EDIT: LINK

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/6612092
                                Last edited by PalmerToCJ; 03-26-2007, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information