No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so upset about the loss to Grand Valley State. Yes, it was an exibition but thats terrible, makes me think we won't compete with the bigs this year unless we step it up.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

• Originally posted by holtfan92 View Post
      I'm so upset about the loss to Grand Valley State. Yes, it was an exibition but thats terrible, makes me think we won't compete with the bigs this year unless we step it up.
      Didn't you almost lose to them last year?

Comment

• Originally posted by holtfan92 View Post
        I'm so upset about the loss to Grand Valley State. Yes, it was an exibition but thats terrible, makes me think we won't compete with the bigs this year unless we step it up.
        Hahahaha and Sparty followed it up with their annual gag job in football....SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
          Didn't you almost lose to them last year?
          *sighs* yea....

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
            Chase Budinger gonna win the Naismith this year...yall know it. :)

On a different note...i cant wait to see Bayless and Horne hit the floor. Especially Bayless.
            Do you think Budinger can still win it without Olsen?
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Duke manages to find themselves in the top 15 again for the polls, imagine that. First round exit and the loss of their best player (which isn't saying much). Awesome!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I'm looking forward to the Maui Invitational. I can't wait to see ASU up against Illinois. I think it will be a close game and I want ASU to beat Duke in that tournament. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• ASU will be tough. But I'm excited about it too, because I wanna beat the piss out of the Dookies.

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                    Do you think Budinger can still win it without Olsen?
                    Yeah, Chase is a fantastic talent. I think he's going to go off this year.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Is Michigan St. really the best team in the Big 10? I keep trying to think of who will really challenge them. I like Indiana a little, but is Ohio State a threat to do that much again? Is Michigan any good? Wisconsin without Tucker? More info would be awesome.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        Is Michigan St. really the best team in the Big 10? I keep trying to think of who will really challenge them. I like Indiana a little, but is Ohio State a threat to do that much again? Is Michigan any good? Wisconsin without Tucker? More info would be awesome.
                        For me, IU and MSU are 1a and 1b. Then comes Ohio State and then probably a mix of Illinois, Wisky, and Purdue. Then the rest of the Big 10.

So I'd rank the teams right now

1) Indiana (just because they haven't lost a game yet, haha)
                        2) Michigan State
                        3) Ohio State
                        4) Illinois
                        5) Wisconsin
                        6) Purdue
                        7) Penn State
                        8) Michigan
                        9) Iowa
                        10) Northwestern
                        11) Minnesota

*The last three teams will be god awful this season IMO

*4-6 are interchangable right now....And I'll be doing an Illini Basketball Preview write up here shortly to give others some info on our team.

Comment

• Thanks. I look forward to reading your review and preview there.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Are there any other Atlantic 10 BBall fans out there? I'm a GW fan. It would be cool to chat about the league with someone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                              Are there any other Atlantic 10 BBall fans out there? I'm a GW fan. It would be cool to chat about the league with someone else.
                              GW's team sucks this year. 15-18 win team IMO. I think Dayton will win it this year with Brian Roberts. St. Joes will be pretty good with Nivins and Calathes, Xavier I think will finish 2nd. They have Stanley Burrell, CJ Anderson, Drew Lavender and Lidell, Mo Rice is a good scorer but they don't have enough depth or experience.
                              Last edited by SeanTaylorRIP; 11-05-2007, 05:19 PM.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• I can't say for sure what to expect with GW because they're so young. They've lost 4 starters each of the last two seasons and have graduated 5 1000 point scorers (Pinnock, Mensah-Bonsu, Hall, Williams, and Elliott). Maurice Rice is back as the central scorer, but there are 5 freshmen and 2 transfers coming in this season. Hobbs has a lot of work to do to get his team ready. They have a long way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information