College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    My bad jayce...Sorry for the butcher of the name.
    Its okay, man. I have cooled off by now. I was pissed earlier because I thought we had a good chance to be in the game if not win. I'm too used to our football team sucking every year that I was hoping we found a sport we knew how to win at. That game was a disgrace.

Comment

• You wanna know why it was such a big deal when EJ left Illinois for IU? Well look at his box score and you'll see why. Kid can ball. Oh well, he's a one and done anyway most likely.

I thought Ohio State looked good tonight. Lighty and Koufos were very impressive IMO. And so was Butler.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Where's TitleTown at? I want to argue with him again about his Dookies....
        You're talking out your rear Sweatness. This Duke is team is better and much deeper than last year. Nolan Smith, Kyle Singler,and Taylor King for Josh? Any day!

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
        You just finally realized this? Paulus has been overrated since he got to Duke.
        He's not "overrated". He just has the biggest job in college basketball being the Duke PG. Expectations of him were too high from the beginning. Basketball Fans don't overrated him, ESPN does. Either way he is a fine player, any true basketball fan knows this.
        Last edited by TitleTown088; 11-13-2007, 05:23 AM.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Hahaha the color guy just said Duke was way too high in the rankings....Ya think?
          That same cat also said Paulus is Duke's best shooting PG ever..... Um... Jason Williams anyone? I think after that comment I'd take everything he said with a grain of salt.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Lute Olsen is rumored to be back coaching within the next week. Good News to hear I wonder why he left in the first place.
            Originally posted by nvot9
            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• You'd take Jason Williams over Bobby Hurley? Really? Wow....

Duke has ZERO front court production right now and that is going to kill them, especially when they play better defensive teams that can guard against the perimeter (ie Illinois). They need something from their bigs inside or it could be another long season.

Sure they're a talented squad, very talented but they're still young and without that post play they could struggle again. NMS was one of the worst teams I've seen in a while. Dribbling balls off their feet, air balling open 3's, missing layups, not hitting free throws, throwing balls away, horrible defense...But I do give Duke props for having a good showing.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                Lute Olsen is rumored to be back coaching within the next week. Good News to hear I wonder why he left in the first place.
                yeah, I heard he was really close to returning already, great news.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• What I don't understand about Duke last night: why were their starters playing the last 5 minutes when they were clearly going to dominate the game? Seems pointless to me.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                    What I don't understand about Duke last night: why were their starters playing the last 5 minutes when they were clearly going to dominate the game? Seems pointless to me.
                    Vegas must of called coach K at halftime and told him they had to cover the 17.5 point spread.
                    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• That was really low class.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

• Anyone else have a feeling with all the upsets happening that within 2 to 3 years a 16 seed will beat a 1?

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Anyone else have a feeling with all the upsets happening that within 2 to 3 years a 16 seed will beat a 1?
                          I guarantee we see it this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                            I guarantee we see it this year.
                            The reason it wouldnt even shock me that much is because sometimes 1 seeds have a star freshman and a few good sophmores. The 16 seeds usually win their conference to get in the tournament with 5 senior starters or atleast 4.

Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Anyone else have a feeling with all the upsets happening that within 2 to 3 years a 16 seed will beat a 1?
                              For sure. It's been close recently.

Comment

• KU guard Sherron Collins is going to miss Six weeks after undergoing surgery for a stress fracture in his foot vs UMKC

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information