Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Its an absolute joke with Beasley in college noone can stop him he could very well have the greatest freshman year ever in history i mean c'mon 28 pts 22 rebounds today?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by WildDude View Post
      Its an absolute joke with Beasley in college noone can stop him he could very well have the greatest freshman year ever in history i mean c'mon 28 pts 22 rebounds today?
      That Western Illinois team really is some stiff competition to put those points up. If he can do that to Western Illinois, I guess he can put those numbers up on anyone. =D


      Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

      Comment


      • UVA takes down Arizona once again, Arizona should stopping scheduling UVA to start every year, it's gonna be a tough game every year. Chase Budinger and Jared Bayless especially were impressive but Sean Singletary is the best guard in college basketball. Not talking about pro potential but as a college player he is the best one out there. With more refinement he can be a poor mans version albeit stronger version of Allen Iverson.

        Sig By:The Dynasty

        2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

        Comment


        • god, RU played well early, for the first 15 minutes it was a great game. but a 12-2 run in the last 2 miutes by Florida killed us. we just kept falling from there and lost by 20+, but i forsee good things for RU b-ball
          We ALL bleed scarlet
          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            UVA takes down Arizona once again, Arizona should stopping scheduling UVA to start every year, it's gonna be a tough game every year. Chase Budinger and Jared Bayless especially were impressive but Sean Singletary is the best guard in college basketball. Not talking about pro potential but as a college player he is the best one out there. With more refinement he can be a poor mans version albeit stronger version of Allen Iverson.
            I agree....I fear that game every year. I seriously have no confidence in Arizona in that game anymore.

            Thanks BoneKrusher^

            http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

            Comment


            • Milwaukee played like poo today against Northern Iowa losing 73-68 I believe. OH WELL, THE RAMS WON 13-9!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                I agree....I fear that game every year. I seriously have no confidence in Arizona in that game anymore.
                I'm sure they have a contract for a certain amount of times played. I don't think 'Zona will renew it the way it's gone for them.

                Paul

                New York Giants
                New York Yankees
                New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                UConn Basketball
                Virginia Tech Football
                UConn Football

                Comment


                • Homer Alert
                  Illinois State is 3-0 going into friday's game against Indiana. I don't think we will win this game, but I could see the Redbirds making a game of it and causing a scare in Bloomington, IN.

                  Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

                  Comment


                  • Hahaha IU is gonna mop up ISU. The Redbirds are a nice MVC team but I don't think they stand a chance. I went to school with Brandon Holtz in High School (and am friends with him). Eldridge, Dyer, Richardson, and Johnson are also very good players. But yea, IU is a top 10 team, that's all I'll say.....


                    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                    Comment


                    • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAFKGhHiLII

                      Bo Ryan cranks dat soulja boy... Faaaaantastic!



                      I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by bsaza2358 View Post
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BAFKGhHiLII

                        Bo Ryan cranks dat soulja boy... Faaaaantastic!
                        Thats hilarious.
                        Originally posted by nvot9
                        I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                        Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                        Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                        Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                        Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                        Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                        Comment


                        • I honestly think Mason can beat Kansas State on Thursday. I do not expect Beasley to have monster numbers, especially on the boards. Mason has Will Thomas playing like when he was a Soph dominating Hilton Armstrong in the tourny. So far in the young season he is averaging 17 points, and 14 boards a game. He is a good shot blocker, rebounder, and crafty scorer, he should hold Beasley in check. Folarin Campbell and Jon Vaughn are 2 of the best guards in the Colonial, while Vlad and Birdsong are tough inside. I think they can really shock some people.

                          Sig By:The Dynasty

                          2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                          Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                          http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
                            I honestly think Mason can beat Kansas State on Thursday. I do not expect Beasley to have monster numbers, especially on the boards. Mason has Will Thomas playing like when he was a Soph dominating Hilton Armstrong in the tourny. So far in the young season he is averaging 17 points, and 14 boards a game. He is a good shot blocker, rebounder, and crafty scorer, he should hold Beasley in check. Folarin Campbell and Jon Vaughn are 2 of the best guards in the Colonial, while Vlad and Birdsong are tough inside. I think they can really shock some people.
                            I personally think Bill Walker will have a monster game against Mason, and Beasley will be Beasley.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                            Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                            Comment


                            • I came home early to watch this Oklahoma State vs LSU game. I feel one way or another this game is going to be a blow out. I just dont know which team will give the ass whippin
                              Originally posted by nvot9
                              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

                              Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

                              Comment


                              • Thing is Mason has the athletic wing defenders to keep him from penetrating, Mason can make a sweet 16 run this year, only trouble they face is if they face a team with a good 4-5 big man rotation. They have the guard play to do it, and a star big man.

                                Sig By:The Dynasty

                                2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information