College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
    Umn as I said a week ago, Mason would dominate Kansas State, and they did, Will Thomas and crew are bound for another tourny run.
    You definitely called that. Good Stuff Ghetto.
    Originally posted by nvot9
    I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
    Indianapolis Colts 13-3
    Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
    Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
    Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
      Wow I knew our class was really good but 12th in the country? Tubby Smith is the man.
      that was before we got devoe joseph. now they're saying that we are top 10 at the least.
      SKOL VIKINGS!

Comment

• ASU has no business winning the PAC-10, but with how young our team is, I would be happy with an NIT birth. Next year is our year (just like I said last year).

Originally posted by Halsey
        I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• George Mason vs. Villanova should be an interesting game today. Villanova is young, no seniors on the team and 5 of the players are frosh, 2 redshirt and 3 true freshmen. They are fairly talented though. Wouldn't be surprised regardless of the result, but it should be a fun game especially with GMU coming off a top 25 upset last night.
          Last edited by derza222; 11-23-2007, 12:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghettosermon View Post
            At best a poor mans Jameer nelson.
            The only similarities between Dominic James and Jameer Nelson are their size and body types

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              The only similarities between Dominic James and Jameer Nelson are their size and body types
              Dominic James will never be an NBA player. Let alone a starting point guard in the NBA.
              Originally posted by nvot9
              I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
              Indianapolis Colts 13-3
              Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
              Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
              Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• I'm looking forward to Texas A&M and OSU tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
                  I'm looking forward to Texas A&M and OSU tonight.

Me too. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and how the hell he is shooting 90 percent from the field. And OSU has really surprised me, they are playing very well right now despite losing basically their whole team. They just dominated a very talented Syracuse team last night. Kostas Koufus is a baller.

Comment

Me too. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and how the hell he is shooting 90 percent from the field. And OSU has really surprised me, they are playing very well right now despite losing basically their whole team. They just dominated a very talented Syracuse team last night. Kostas Koufus is a baller.
                    Yea, this team isn't doing anything this year, but they already have 2 5 star recruits coming in next year (1 more seriously considering) added to this class and this could be a very very good team soon.

Comment

Me too. I want to see DeAndre Jordan and how the hell he is shooting 90 percent from the field.
                      It's not hard to make 90% of your dunks

Comment

• Anyone else think Michael Beasley is the best player in college right now? he's leading the nation with 30 points a game and a ridiculous 17 rebounds a game.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          Anyone else think Michael Beasley is the best player in college right now? he's leading the nation with 30 points a game and a ridiculous 17 rebounds a game.
                          Too bad he couldn't help his team beat George Mason. Give me a well rounded player who helps his team win over a stat inflated player on a mediocre team

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                            Too bad he couldn't help his team beat George Mason. Give me a well rounded player who helps his team win over a stat inflated player on a mediocre team
                            If you're gonna sit here and tell me he's not a well rounded player who helps his team win, you're insane. Take away his 30 points and 17 rebounds, Kansas State is 1-3.. But because he's there, they are 3-1. Not to mention, he's an excellent defender.

Comment

• Kansas State barely beats UCF in OT. They sure look like a top 25 team

Comment

• I honestly like Deandre Jordan much better as a prospect than Greg Oden. Oden obviously has an NBA body but he is a lot more maximized than people realize. He will make refinements but is a pretty close to finished product. 15+12 guy in the NBA but not that superstar people expect him to be. Jordan has so much room to be a monster. His body needs work but he has the body that when he fills out will be so impressive. What I like about him is that he has so much more natural feel than Oden, Oden is so cerebral, while Jordan feels through games. I think Jordan can be a dominant force in the NBA, just give him some time.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                                Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                                http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information