College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    Dominic James has gotten worse every year from the time he was a freshman.
    He's been playing very well this year. Big difference from last year. I think he's having a better year than he did his freshman year too.

Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
    My boy Huggins with a big win today over Marquette.
    I didn't even watch. I thought It'd be an easy win so I chose to watch the playoff game. I was expecting to roll through conference play until we hit Pittsburgh.

Comment

• Clemson needs to play good D here.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Thanks to Renji for the AVI

Comment

• Wish this game was on TV for me :(

COME ON HEELS!

Comment

• Good Defensive stand for the tigers.. they should get the victory or this thing is going into OT.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

• Ellington hits a 3 with .4 seconds left in OT UNC 90 Clemson 88.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

• UNC wins in an exciting game.

R.I.P Sean Taylor

Comment

• Wayne Ellington just had ice water in his veins for this one.

36 points, plus the game winner right in James Mays' eye.

My boy Ginyard playing great defense on KC Rivers did not hurt either. Had to get a cheap plug for Marcus in here. :)

Comment

• Wayne Ellington is legit. In hindsight, Potter shouldnt have went for the steal and just contested the shot, but a steal would have ended the game, so you can't really fault him.

Comment

• I was watching the entire game and I cannot believe UNC pulled that win out. In a way I am glad that they won.....because that way it can be Duke that hands them their first loss of the season :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Rush23Hester View Post
                      I was watching the entire game and I cannot believe UNC pulled that win out. In a way I am glad that they won.....because that way it can be Duke that hands them their first loss of the season :)
                      Don't hold your breath on that one.

Ellington is unreal. What a shooter

Comment

• Illinois State wins again. 4-0 in the MVC and 12-3 overall. This time a win over Northern Iowa. So wins over Southern Illinois, Creighton, Witchita State, and Northern Iowa is a great way to start the Conference season. I hope Drake and ISU keep this up so the MVC can get two teams into the Tourney this year.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Duel in the Desert tomorrow with Arizona coming to ASU. It looks like Jarred Bayless will be missing his 4th straight game, so that immediately helps us. If we can win the paint (have to stop Jordan Hill) we have a good chance of winning this game. =D

Originally posted by Halsey
                          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Duke vs Temple at the Wachovia Center tonight. Some how Temple usually keeps their home games against Duke close.
                            Originally posted by nvot9
                            I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                            Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                            Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                            Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                            Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

• Originally posted by RyanLeaf#1 View Post
                              Duke vs Temple at the Wachovia Center tonight. Some how Temple usually keeps their home games against Duke close.
                              Pitt -3.5 at USF what do you think. Trap bet?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                                Pitt -3.5 at USF what do you think. Trap bet?
                                No I say take Pitt all the way. Im not impressed by USF at all. I think Pitt can go there and win by 10 easily. They are coming off a tough road loss at Nova, and USF aint no Nova. Especially after watching Syracuse beat USF by like 30 on Saturday. Pitt is the play IMO. Just looking at the lines now. Tonight I like:

Pitt -3.5 vs USF ( Pitt coming off a tough loss)

Mississippi +10 vs Tennessee (Ole Miss is undefeated, and Andy Kennedy has done one hell of a job there. A former Bob Huggins assistant has turned that program completely around.

Cincinnati +3 vs Syracuse ( Syracuse is all guard play. I think the toughness of Cincy will definitely help them in this game tonight. Syracuse is young and this is their first conference road game of the season.)
                                Originally posted by nvot9
                                I'm going to personally PM you when the Mets win the NL East and the Phillies don't even make the playoffs.

Phillies 2007 NL East Champions & Back to Back MVP Award Winners.
                                Indianapolis Colts 13-3
                                Philadelphia Flyers 19-14-4 = 42 points
                                Philadelphia 76ers 14-18
                                Coach Bob Huggins 10-2

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information