No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont really expect to get an answer but...anyone in the Philadelphia area know anything about St. Joe's Prep SG, Jim Mower?

He verbally committed to Lafayette and it is hard as hell to find any info on him. Thanks if anyone knows.

Laffy is dominating in the Patriot League...oh yes. Bucknell is no longer a powerhouse...woo! You can already pencil them in for NCAA tourny bid...haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Indiana is quite possibly the most overrated team in the nation and will remain as such until they realize that the first half actually does count, it's not just for fun.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• wvu 3rd string qb bradley starks joined the bball team today

our qbs would beat any other teams qbs in bball

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
          Indiana is quite possibly the most overrated team in the nation and will remain as such until they realize that the first half actually does count, it's not just for fun.
          And the second half...

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
            And the second half...
            I was talking about the season as a whole, not this game specifically.

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
              And the second half...
              And as I say that they cut the lead in half with a 10-0 run.

Comment

• WHOOOO U DUB Takes down Da Hoosiers

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Tonight is like the 3rd freaking time all year I've heard the announcers reference UCLA's chance for 3 straight final fours and say, "not since Duke did it in the early 90's".

Kentucky did it in '96/'97/'98 and Michigan St. did it in '99/'00/'01.

Comment

• anyone else catch the announcers at the end of the Wisconsin-Indiana game? I've never heard 2 guys just express a complete man-crush on a guy for 8 minutes straight. And they weren't talking about Eric Gordon even though this was right after he went on a 10-0 run by himself. Brent Musberger and Steve Lavin couldn't stop drooling over Joe Krabbenhoft. He's a decent player but hearing Lavin say things such as "He's no superman; well, I guess he is" and yelling "He's BUILT!!!" to describe Krabbenhoft was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I was just waiting for them to start comparing him to Chuck Norris or Jordy Nelson the way they were talking.
                    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Comment

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
                      anyone else catch the announcers at the end of the Wisconsin-Indiana game? I've never heard 2 guys just express a complete man-crush on a guy for 8 minutes straight. And they weren't talking about Eric Gordon even though this was right after he went on a 10-0 run by himself. Brent Musberger and Steve Lavin couldn't stop drooling over Joe Krabbenhoft. He's a decent player but hearing Lavin say things such as "He's no superman; well, I guess he is" and yelling "He's BUILT!!!" to describe Krabbenhoft was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I was just waiting for them to start comparing him to Chuck Norris or Jordy Nelson the way they were talking.

I've noticed this a lot this year. Annoucers just pick one white player that works hard and just rave throughout the game about how he plays the game the right way.

Comment

• Duke's a beast.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Man, Syracuse needs a win.

Comment

• Overcoming adversity...

How bout them Huskies!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• K-State beats KU wednesday then loses to Mizzou today who is without 3 players

Comment

• yeah that's weird.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information