College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EvilMonkey View Post
    anyone else catch the announcers at the end of the Wisconsin-Indiana game? I've never heard 2 guys just express a complete man-crush on a guy for 8 minutes straight. And they weren't talking about Eric Gordon even though this was right after he went on a 10-0 run by himself. Brent Musberger and Steve Lavin couldn't stop drooling over Joe Krabbenhoft. He's a decent player but hearing Lavin say things such as "He's no superman; well, I guess he is" and yelling "He's BUILT!!!" to describe Krabbenhoft was one of the funniest things I've heard in a while. I was just waiting for them to start comparing him to Chuck Norris or Jordy Nelson the way they were talking.
    Yea, I hate Brent Musberger.

Comment

• Bob Knight resigns effective immediately.Completely shocking

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
        Bob Knight resigns effective immediately.Completely shocking
        Meh, the time of it kinda is, but not so much the decision. I really like the idea of him letting Pat finish it out though.

Duke Vs. UNC Wednesday, biggest game of the season. Lawson bein gout is obviously huge, I would be impressed if they win it. However it is Duke UNC, so anything can happen, IF they can neutralize T down low, they could have problems.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
          Indiana is quite possibly the most overrated team in the nation and will remain as such until they realize that the first half actually does count, it's not just for fun.
          Um yea, you just figured that out? :D

Btw, Sampson will either be fired after this season or IU is going to be in some trouble, serious trouble. Learned that from our Rivals insider.

Karma's a b****.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Here's an article about Knight's resignation...
            http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/story/7...coach?MSNHPHMA

Originally Posted by scottyboy
            my lord...I cannot imagine such a world where I can mention Raymell Rice's thighs around a girl and not be the only one sexually aroused
            But for everyone reading this in Buffalo and Cleveland and everywhere else, take solace in the following: As crazy as it sounds, you're lucky. Your Mount Everest experience is still ahead of you. It's waiting, and it's glorious.- Bill Simmons

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

Btw, Sampson will either be fired after this season or IU is going to be in some trouble, serious trouble. Learned that from our Rivals insider.

Karma's a b****.
              you don't really have to have an insider to know that Sampson is eventually going to get in trouble, it's just common sense

Comment

• SUper Tuesday: Ohio State vs. Michigan (7ET) who you guys got?

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                  SUper Tuesday: Ohio State vs. Michigan (7ET) who you guys got?
                  Ohio State

Comment

• Originally posted by KCJ58 View Post
                    SUper Tuesday: Ohio State vs. Michigan (7ET) who you guys got?
                    No contest, Ohio State.

Comment

• I really hope UNC smokes Duke

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
                        I really hope UNC smokes Duke
                        Take that back!
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

Karma's a b****.
                          I'm not a rivals subscriber, so I haven't read that article (or whatever it was), but I wouldn't be too disappointed if that did end up happening. He's not that great of a coach; he prides himself on defense and rebounding, and that's been our achilles heel all season. Not to mention I hate cheaters and when he got busted, he ruined the spotless integrity that Knight busted his ass his whole career to build up. It will undoubtedly be a big time opening again. Maybe if Thad Matta's contract is up....

Designs by D-Unit

ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                            Take that back!
                            sorry it's just that I know some very annoying Duke fans

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• this UF-Tenn game is pretty good...has really turned into a free throw shooting contest but UF is a surprising good team...very underrated...

Comment

• Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                                this UF-Tenn game is pretty good...has really turned into a free throw shooting contest but UF is a surprising good team...very underrated...
                                You like apples jaghombre? how bout dem apples? :)
                                I kid, I kid. Florida is damn good for losing so many great players.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information