College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
    Illinois-Indiana is a great game going on.

I feel like I'm talking to myself, but I have to post. There are some great games tonight. Pitt-WV was very good, then Xavier-STL, this, and Washington State's leading UCLA 26-24.
    If Indiana goes down that would be huge for Wisconsin......Big game Saturday: Purdue visits Madison

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Wow, choke job by Illinois.

Comment

• WOW, the refs in this IU-UI game are TERRIBLE.

Comment

• Someone shoot me now. Pruitt is just horrid. Ugh. Can't wait til' next year when we get Legion and Smith back.

Btw that McCamey kid is kinda good huh. ;)

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Illinois will go dancing next year. They are very similar to the ASU squad from last year. A very young team that is losing a lot of games by very close points. I think only 1 of their 14 losses was by more than 10 points.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Kansas at #5 is a complete joke...East Coast bias strikes yet again...We're the best team in the nation, yet we're ranked #5

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                Kansas at #5 is a complete joke...East Coast bias strikes yet again...We're the best team in the nation, yet we're ranked #5
                Oh shut up already. You're not the best team in the country, let it go. What does it matter where you're ranked anyways? Self's still going to gag away another NC.

Comment

• This pains me to write but Duke looked very good against the Tar Heels (play some ******* D boys!). They may not be the most athletic team out there, but they play very good D, hit their shots, play well as a team and have good chemistry. They could be a Final Four squad.

Good Lord UNC needs to learn how to play defense, the Duke game was embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Oh shut up already. You're not the best team in the country, let it go. What does it matter where you're ranked anyways? Self's still going to gag away another NC.
                    Tell me how any other team is better than us? We have top notch guard play, one of the top frontcourts, great shooting, poise, the best defense in the land, experience, and most importantly, we can play a up-tempo game or a half-court game.

UNC lacks backcourt depth and lacks the defense that Kansas has...Memphis also lacks the defensive ability of Kansas...I can't comment on Duke, as I haven't seen them play this year...UCLA lacks top scorers on offense...Tennessee can't play in a half-court game

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                      Kansas at #5 is a complete joke...East Coast bias strikes yet again...We're the best team in the nation, yet we're ranked #5

Whether you want to admit it or not Memphis is the number one team in the nation. No I'm not a Memphis fan. In fact I hate Memphis. I am a huge Tenn fan. You guys are prob tied for third right now with duke.

Comment

• uconn is playing great right now, and thabeet is finally becoming a player

The way it is

GamerTag : GrubbyPaws (Halo 3, NCAA 09, Madden 09)

Comment

• Maryland really played great tonight against NC State, especially in the 2nd half. James Gist was just an animal tonight and Vasquez really played a complete game and limited his bad plays and turnovers. When we're shooting this good and playing our usual great D we're a tough team to beat. Gary has really got these boys playing well and together. 3rd in the ACC baby with Duke coming up. I smell the NCAA Tourney baby!

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                          On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                          Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

• What a game between ASU and Arizona!!!!!!!

ASU pulls its first season sweep of the Wildcats since 94-95!!!!!!

Originally posted by Halsey
                            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by B-Dawk View Post
                              uconn is playing great right now, and thabeet is finally becoming a player
                              We're finishing games so well right now...it's great to see.

15 points 10 rebounds 5 blocks at the half against GT....Tha Beast!

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by etk View Post
                                We're finishing games so well right now...it's great to see.

15 points 10 rebounds 5 blocks at the half against GT....Tha Beast!
                                So when does UConn play USF? I wanna know when you're going to start making fun of us for having a sorry excuse for a basketball team.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information