Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
    So when does UConn play USF? I wanna know when you're going to start making fun of us for having a sorry excuse for a basketball team.
    In 6 days, 2 games away. I saw some of the USF-Rutgers game when I was in Tampa...I also saw the Rutgers players leaving their bus when I left a restaurant at some hotel.

    sig by BoneKrusher

    Comment


    • Originally posted by etk View Post
      In 6 days, 2 games away. I saw some of the USF-Rutgers game when I was in Tampa...I also saw the Rutgers players leaving their bus when I left a restaurant at some hotel.
      Our starting 5 is middle of the pack Big East. Our bench is like a D2 or D3 bench. It'll be better once heath gets some decent recruits.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Cashmoneydrew View Post


        Whether you want to admit it or not Memphis is the number one team in the nation. No I'm not a Memphis fan. In fact I hate Memphis. I am a huge Tenn fan. You guys are prob tied for third right now with duke.
        Why are they the best team in the nation?



        sig by BoneKrusher

        Originally posted by BuckNaked
        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
          Why are they the best team in the nation?
          They're absolutely loaded and they played through a brutal Non-Conference schedule.

          Comment


          • Today's game made it evermore clear. DJ White is a better and more valuable player than Eric Gordon. Whatever team snags him in the NBA Draft is gonna get a steal because even though he isn't ideal height, the kid can play basketball.

            Designs by D-Unit

            ILEMTPKC - I Love Eli Manning <The Patriots Killer> Club

            Comment


            • You guys are calling someone who thinks Kansas is the best team in the nation a homer? Uh, do you watch college Basketball? Kansas is the best team in the nation. Telling him Duke is better? Ha! they're my team and i can admit Ku is much better.
              The only reason Memphis is undefeated is because they play in conference USA, just wait until tourney time and they take an early exit.

              What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

              2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

              Comment


              • that tenn-memphis game will be huge...

                Comment


                • possible championship game

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by JagHombre22 View Post
                    possible championship game
                    I could put money down that Tenn doesn't make it past the sweet 16. They are very overrated, IMO. Just look at how they performed against the worst team in the SEC, who just fired their head coach.


                    Originally posted by Halsey
                    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                      I could put money down that Tenn doesn't make it past the sweet 16. They are very overrated, IMO. Just look at how they performed against the worst team in the SEC, who just fired their head coach.
                      They found a way to win didn't they? In the end thats all that matters.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                        I could put money down that Tenn doesn't make it past the sweet 16. They are very overrated, IMO. Just look at how they performed against the worst team in the SEC, who just fired their head coach.
                        Turtle, i love ya man, but i disagree on this one. Not every team plays their best game every night. Memphis has had their struggles (UTEP), UNC has had their struggles (Clemson, Maryland), and so now has Tennessee. But they found a way to win, and that's the key point. Look what they did to Florida in the second half. That could have been the most dominant half of the year by any team.

                        Paul

                        New York Giants
                        New York Yankees
                        New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                        UConn Basketball
                        Virginia Tech Football
                        UConn Football

                        Comment


                        • Unreal comeback by the Heels last night. Clemson is a very underrated team. Tyler Hansbrough with a hohum 39/13 game.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by cardsalltheway View Post
                            Today's game made it evermore clear. DJ White is a better and more valuable player than Eric Gordon. Whatever team snags him in the NBA Draft is gonna get a steal because even though he isn't ideal height, the kid can play basketball.
                            Yes, DJ White is the best player on the team. Eric (along with our other guards) still takes too many bad shots.

                            Comment


                            • Memphis is talented yes, very talented but they aren't well coached and that run and gun crap doesn't do well in the Tournament. They don't play defense and it's street ball on offense. Plus they're horrid at free throws.

                              Another thing, they don't play ANYONE for months before the Tournament with that weak ass conference. I've got UNC or Duke right now as my favorite.


                              Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                              Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                              Comment


                              • Kansas? Self chokes in big games...Maybe this is the year he finally gets over the hump with that team but I don't know. He's not a very good coach, has a lot of talent to work with that helps him.


                                Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                                Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information