College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post

Another thing, they don't play ANYONE for months before the Tournament with that weak ass conference. I've got UNC or Duke right now as my favorite.
    Not unless we learn to play defense.

Comment

Memphis is talented yes, very talented but they aren't well coached and that run and gun crap doesn't do well in the Tournament. They don't play defense and it's street ball on offense. Plus they're horrid at free throws.

Another thing, they don't play ANYONE for months before the Tournament with that weak ass conference. I've got UNC or Duke right now as my favorite.
      They do play Tennessee on the 23rd. Also, they already have played and beaten Oklahoma, UConn, Cincinnati, Gonzaga, USC, Arizona and Georgetown. All quality opponents. Memphis is certainly capable of winning the national championship, and until they prove they don't belong, they are my favorite.

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

Memphis is talented yes, very talented but they aren't well coached and that run and gun crap doesn't do well in the Tournament. They don't play defense and it's street ball on offense. Plus they're horrid at free throws.

Exactly.

But about Kansas. I think everyone knows self wears a rubber neck tie, but you still can't deny that they should be ranked where they are. They are the most complete team in the country, aside from MAYBE a healthy UNC team.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Wisconsin fell from 8th to 15th, ouch.

Comment

• yes we need to stop losing to Purdue.. also Georgetown's loss killed me

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• Originally posted by Tampa 2 4 life View Post
              They're absolutely loaded and they played through a brutal Non-Conference schedule.
              As is Kansas, and we play in a better conference, and play much better defense...Derrick Rose would wilt under the pressure from Mario Chalmers

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Originally posted by GB12 View Post
                Wisconsin fell from 8th to 15th, ouch.
                Not a suprise....struggled in a road victory at Iowa and lost at home to Purdue

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Tough way for Nova to go down tonight.....a bump foul 80 feet away with 0.1 seconds left. WOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                    Tough way for Nova to go down tonight.....a bump foul 80 feet away with 0.1 seconds left. WOW!
                    Yeah sucks for NOVA but good for Gtown, you think that's crazy though, I just watched the Tennessee-Rutgers womens game and Tennessee was down 1 with .2 seconds left and the clock people just stopped the clock during play like for two seconds, they then called a foul after two seconds and Tennessee got the game winning free throws, and you can't argue it because the clock read .2 seconds when the foul was called, even though it was on .2 for like 2 seconds, but hey that's the official clock, some great finishes tonight in college basketball, lol.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                      Tough way for Nova to go down tonight.....a bump foul 80 feet away with 0.1 seconds left. WOW!
                      Not as tough as the Rutgers womens team losing to Tennessee tonight. Anyone catch that one? lol, I did.

Tennessee was down 1 with the ball and Candace Parker missed a hook shot after an offensive rebound. There were about 0.4 seconds on the clock when the ball hit the rim, and then between the time the ball hit the rim, landed in another Lady Vols' hands and got fouled, only 0.2 seconds came off the clock. The player was pulled down way after the clock should have expired but some idiot paused the clock at 0.2s for almost a full second, right before the foul occurred. Women's basketball is really boring but I just happened to watch the final seconds flipping back from the Georgetown game...what a bush league night for college basketball and refereeing.

Edit: LOL u beat me Ghetto/STRIP

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• 'Nova got RIPPED!

Comment

• I'm so upset over the RU game. damn tennessee cheaters. ridiculous. crazy. so upset. if that game is played on a neutral site, RU wins, because of the clock workers. The ref didn't even raise his arm to signal the foul until AFTER the clock struck 0
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Is anyone like me and love their school's mens team and root against their women's team? I never like to see the UConn women win.

Paul

New York Giants
                            New York Yankees
                            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
                            UConn Basketball
                            Virginia Tech Football
                            UConn Football

Comment

• Originally posted by NYGibril28 View Post
                              Is anyone like me and love their school's mens team and root against their women's team? I never like to see the UConn women win.
                              Minnesota at school and Wisconsin at heart

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                                I'm so upset over the RU game. damn tennessee cheaters. ridiculous. crazy. so upset. if that game is played on a neutral site, RU wins, because of the clock workers. The ref didn't even raise his arm to signal the foul until AFTER the clock struck 0
                                You're mad about a womens basketball game? Dude, they set shoot.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information