X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34
    Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by danman253
    Sweetness, u know i like you, but dude this is painful to read. it doesn't matter once randle, smith, and carter get healthy. You are not that great of a team, i guarantee taht Illinois loses at least 8 conference games
    I'd agree with that but they only have OSU and UW once each.
    No way in hell we lose 8 conference games. danman I just don't know what to say to you right now about that. We're the 3rd best team in this coference, period.
    You're 5th best.

OSU, Wisconsin, MSU, and Michigan all our better than you. Michian is highly underrated and could easily be unbeaten right now

Comment

• Originally posted by danman253
      Sweetness, u know i like you, but dude this is painful to read. it doesn't matter once randle, smith, and carter get healthy. You are not that great of a team, i guarantee taht Illinois loses at least 8 conference games
      Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
      OSU
      @MSU
      @Minnesota
      Wisconsin
      MSU
      Michigan
      @Iowa
      No way they are gonna lose to Minnesota, no ones that horrible. Minnesota lost to a division 2 school in an exhibition game at the Barn.

Comment

Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
        OSU
        @MSU
        @Minnesota
        Wisconsin
        MSU
        Michigan
        @Iowa
        I did the same thing except I had them beating Iowa and Michigan once, and an Idiana instead of Minnesota.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
          Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
          OSU
          @MSU
          @Minnesota
          Wisconsin
          MSU
          Michigan
          @Iowa
          No way they are gonna lose to Minnesota, no ones that horrible.
          upsets happen. I almost put in Penn State, but then i remebered they haven't has a winning season since Bush sr. was in the white house

Comment

• No offense but Duke didn't have that great of a class this season, especially with the losses of Redick, Williams, and Dockery. Not enough to keep you in the top 15.

Henderson and Scheyer are both good recruits, but they don't touch what Ohio State and UNC did, not even close.

You guys had waaaay to many question marks coming in to be ranked that high. Paulus struggled last season and McRoberts even though he showed some promise he hadn't shown enough yet. Nelson to was a question mark.

We lose our 2 best guys and all the sudden fall to #40, despite returning 3 of 5 starters, one in which was an All Big 10 Freshman Performer, and the other was on the Naismith Player of the Year watch list. Pruitt was highly regarded by a lot of the Big 10 as a potential breakout player and from what I've read everyone loved Frazier. Yet we fall to #40? :shock:

Duke got knocked out of the Sweet 16 last year, they lose their 3 best players and somehow find their way back into the top 15. Like I've said before, their recruiting was not big enough and their losses were too large for them to be ranked that high besides their name.

Duke loses more than us yet they're ranked 25 places higher? :shock:

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
            Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

No offense but Duke didn't have that great of a class this season, especially with the losses of Redick, Williams, and Dockery. Not enough to keep you in the top 15.

Henderson and Scheyer are both good recruits, but they don't touch what Ohio State and UNC did, not even close.

You guys had waaaay to many question marks coming in to be ranked that high. Paulus struggled last season and McRoberts even though he showed some promise he hadn't shown enough yet. Nelson to was a question mark.

We lose our 2 best guys and all the sudden fall to #40, despite returning 3 of 5 starters, one in which was an All Big 10 Freshman Performer, and the other was on the Naismith Player of the Year watch list. Pruitt was highly regarded by a lot of the Big 10 as a potential breakout player and from what I've read everyone loved Frazier. Yet we fall to #40? :shock:

Duke got knocked out of the Sweet 16 last year, they lose their 3 best players and somehow find their way back into the top 15. Like I've said before, their recruiting was not big enough and their losses were too large for them to be ranked that high besides their name.

Duke loses more than us yet they're ranked 25 places higher? :shock:
              I'd agree with that. I prolly woulda had us around #20. But I don't vote.... I mean when u do lose ur 2 best players, u can't be a top 10 team.

Comment

Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                OSU
                @MSU
                @Minnesota
                Wisconsin
                MSU
                Michigan
                @Iowa
                Have you seen Minnesota and Iowa this season danman?

Also Morgan might be out for MSU, and they aren't very good without him. I think we'll lose about 4-6 games in conference. But both Minnesota and Iowa are TERRIBLE!

Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                  OSU
                  @MSU
                  @Minnesota
                  Wisconsin
                  MSU
                  Michigan
                  @Iowa

Also Morgan might be out for MSU, and they aren't very good without him. I think we'll lose about 4-6 games in conference. But both Minnesota and Iowa are TERRIBLE!

ok, we'll see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34
                    No way in hell we lose 8 conference games. danman I just don't know what to say to you right now about that. We're the 3rd best team in this coference, period.
                    You're 5th best.

OSU, Wisconsin, MSU, and Michigan all our better than you. Michian is highly underrated and could easily be unbeaten right now
                    5th is laughable dude. MSU and Michigan are not better than us. Take the homer shades off bud. I do think though that we'll lose at Ann Arbor.

Comment

Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                      OSU
                      @MSU
                      @Minnesota
                      Wisconsin
                      MSU
                      Michigan
                      @Iowa

Minnesota especially. Watching them make my eyes bleed. At least he didn't say Northwestern....

Comment

Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                        OSU
                        @MSU
                        @Minnesota
                        Wisconsin
                        MSU
                        Michigan
                        @Iowa

We need to get healthy first dm, that's our first order of business. Btw, people keep bringing up the Missouri game.

IT'S ALWAYS A TIGHT GAME, RIVALRY GAMES ALWAYS ARE!

Btw, Missouri is a very underrated team IMO, they've got some shooters.

Comment

You're 5th best.

5th is laughable dude. MSU and Michigan are not better than us. Take the homer shades off bud. I do think though that we'll lose at Ann Arbor.
                          Me taking homer shades off?

Anyway, Michigan will be a solid team this year. They should have beaten NC State. They were up big and then jsu twent cold, and they still could have come back. Courtney sims is solid in the middle and Harris is a SICK dunker, not to mention solid from 3 point land.

Comment

Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                            OSU
                            @MSU
                            @Minnesota
                            Wisconsin
                            MSU
                            Michigan
                            @Iowa

We need to get healthy first dm, that's our first order of business. Btw, people keep bringing up the Missouri game.

you beat missouri by like 30 last year

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee
                              Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                              OSU
                              @MSU
                              @Minnesota
                              Wisconsin
                              MSU
                              Michigan
                              @Iowa

you beat missouri by like 30 last year
                              Super Magee just owned Sweetness.

Comment

• Originally posted by yodachu
                                Here I'll list them:

@Michigan
                                OSU
                                @MSU
                                @Minnesota
                                Wisconsin
                                MSU
                                Michigan
                                @Iowa

Minnesota especially. Watching them make my eyes bleed. At least he didn't say Northwestern....
                                No kidding, who almost lost to a Div. III team last week.

Btw, you know I still love you yoda, right? :D

I just think it's a bunch of BS that Duke is ranked so high. And again, their name has a lot to do with it. Sure they're 11-1, but they've also lost by double digits to a very inconsistent team in Marquette. Georgetown fell from 8th to being unranked I believe and the Zags have been in a free fall since their loss at Georgia.

I personally think Duke will finish about 3rd or 4th in the ACC. I don't think they're deep enough to finish higher. And that's my honest opinion, like it or not.

I think Illinois will finish 1st (haha jk they'll finish 3rd if we can stay healthy). Wisky and tOSU are the class of the Big 10, but I really wouldn't be surprised to see one of them finish outside the top 2.

And also, I do think we have the ability to knock off either Wisky or tOSU at home (check that do we play the Buckeyes at home? I thought we played them in Colombus). Anywho, Wisky has a tough time whenever they come to Champaign, that could be an upset.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information