Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
    Illinois beats the Squawks. :D
    yea battle of the $hitty teams, I'm kinda disappointed but then I remember that we were supposed to suck this year and still finished better than you guys ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
      Ohio State's tourney chances have just fallen greatly....they are getting smoked by the Gophers today!

Hell yeah I was at there. Lawrence McKenzie went crazy in the second half.

Comment

• I wonder if Mike Beasley still wants to play KU in Africa

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          im just saying; huggins got beasley and walker and mayo and patterson really like huggins

would have had a great shot
          Heh heh, how about that loss to UConn today?

Woohoo!

You guys certainly did make it close there towards the end though. You actually kind of looked like us this past month. We always got down big and rallied to come back and win. Fortunately, we pulled it together and won.

Price was a beast as usually. Adrien really came on strong at the end there too to help us get the victory. I think with our size and depth we can really do well in the tourny.
          (shameless self-promotion)
          Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
          https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
            Heh heh, how about that loss to UConn today?

Woohoo!

You guys certainly did make it close there towards the end though. You actually kind of looked like us this past month. We always got down big and rallied to come back and win. Fortunately, we pulled it together and won.

Price was a beast as usually. Adrien really came on strong at the end there too to help us get the victory. I think with our size and depth we can really do well in the tourny.
            i've had the flu all week and i didnt wake up til 3 so i missed it

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by T-RICH49 View Post
              I wonder if Mike Beasley still wants to play KU in Africa
              lol...Thank God we beat that punk Michael Beasley...KSUck is so overrated...people are realizing how to beat them, just let Beasley get his, and blanket that joke of a team he has to play with...Have fun next year with that 'coach' Frank Martin and Beasley/Walker-less team

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
              Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• thats why i wish huggins was here a year earlier

i would like to see what he could do with beasley and walker

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                  lol...Thank God we beat that punk Michael Beasley...KSUck is so overrated...people are realizing how to beat them, just let Beasley get his, and blanket that joke of a team he has to play with...Have fun next year with that 'coach' Frank Martin and Beasley/Walker-less team
                  I don't think they were really ever overrated. Everyone knew the team was Michael Beasley. It's too bad his team can't come up in the clutch. Good job by Kansas to defend their home court.

And holy crap Duke. Holy crap. Scared me quite a bit.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                    Beasley has come out and said he wants to stay next year, whether he actually does remains to be seen...

Comment

• Illinois State may have gotten an at large bid with their win last night at Southern Illinois. SIU was playing their best basketball all year and were on a 5 game win streak. SIU has been 61-1 at home in conference since 2001 and now are 61-2.
                      ISU finishes the regular season with an RPI of 34, a record of 22-8 and 13-5 in conference play with season sweeps of Southern Illinois and Creighton.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Hopefully Tennessee puts it on Kentucky today so we don't fall past #3 in the polls.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                          Illinois State may have gotten an at large bid with their win last night at Southern Illinois. SIU was playing their best basketball all year and were on a 5 game win streak. SIU has been 61-1 at home in conference since 2001 and now are 61-2.
                          ISU finishes the regular season with an RPI of 34, a record of 22-8 and 13-5 in conference play with season sweeps of Southern Illinois and Creighton.
                          Nice to see a Jayhawk doing well

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Louisville. vs. Villanova tonight. Go CARDS!

Comment

• Big win for Tennessee today, just to hold on.

Comment

• So, will Indiana even make it past the first round?

Originally posted by Halsey
                                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information