No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is for Sweetness. Here are some post game quotes for IUPUI Head Coach Ron Hunter:

"In my opinion, I think (Indiana) is the best defensive team in the country.''

"They just take you out of absolutely everything."

"We played Illinois, and Illinois is a good team, but Indiana just takes you out of everything.''

:P

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
      Duke would destroy UI end of story
      No they wouldn't. Illinois is on the same level as IU and you barely beat us at Cameron Indoor.

Comment

• BC vs. Kansas in less then an hour. Let's go BC baby!!! Tyrese Rice will light it up.

Comment

• You can talk about how good the teams actually are, but it's silly to say "Team A would wipe out Team B" or " Team A barely beat Team B so Team C would be a good match for Team A" considering anything can happen on any given day in college basketball.
          Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
            You can talk about how good the teams actually are, but it's silly to say "Team A would wipe out Team B" or " Team A barely beat Team B so Team C would be a good match for Team A" considering anything can happen on any given day in college basketball.
            So you think Duke would kill Illinois? Because chances are, that would not happen, especially on a neutral court.

Comment

• Go Maryland!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                This is for Sweetness. Here are some post game quotes for IUPUI Head Coach Ron Hunter:

"We played Illinois, and Illinois is a good team, but Indiana just takes you out of everything.''

Isnt that the team UK killed in the NCAA tourney in 2004?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
                  Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                  This is for Sweetness. Here are some post game quotes for IUPUI Head Coach Ron Hunter:

Isnt that the team UK killed in the NCAA tourney in 2004?
                  Your point?

Comment

Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                    You can talk about how good the teams actually are, but it's silly to say "Team A would wipe out Team B" or " Team A barely beat Team B so Team C would be a good match for Team A" considering anything can happen on any given day in college basketball.
                    So you think Duke would kill Illinois? Because chances are, that would not happen, especially on a neutral court.
                    Pretty sure I didn't say that. I said that believing you'd know the probably outcome of two teams that have not played so confidently is ridiculous because of the fact that, well, you haven't seen them play, and unlike college football, the parity in college basketball is enormous.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

Pretty sure I didn't say that. I said that believing you'd know the probably outcome of two teams that have not played so confidently is ridiculous because of the fact that, well, you haven't seen them play, and unlike college football, the parity in college basketball is enormous.
                      I was making that point in response to Jagsfreak saying that Duke would kill Illinois. It would be a good game IMO.

Comment

I was making that point in response to Jagsfreak saying that Duke would kill Illinois. It would be a good game IMO.
                        No it would not Palus Mcroberts Schyer Mcclure Nelson would light them up!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• McRoberts got shut down by Ben Allen, he is so overrated it's not even funny.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
                            Duke would destroy UI end of story
                            No they wouldn't. Illinois is better than IU and you barely beat us at Cameron Indoor.

Comment

• Hansbrough did get shut down by Heytvelt, and Noah gets shut down all the time, but no one really calls them out. All three, for one reason or another, is overrated though, so I guess that doesn't matter.

Comment

Hansbrough did get shut down by Heytvelt, and Noah gets shut down all the time, but no one really calls them out. All three, for one reason or another, is overrated though, so I guess that doesn't matter.
                                Noah gets it all from the tournament and not by what he did this year. I don't know why they like Hansbrough so much though.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information