• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GB12
    Originally posted by cardsalltheway
    Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
    Duke would destroy UI end of story
    No they wouldn't. Illinois is better than IU and you barely beat us at Cameron Indoor.
    Ron Hunter wouldn't agree with that. :P

Comment

• What type of NBA prospects are Mike Jones and Darryl Strawberry from maryland. Also is John Gilchrest in the NBA or in europe because he did very good when he was at Maryland.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
        What type of NBA prospects are Mike Jones and Darryl Strawberry from maryland. Also is John Gilchrest in the NBA or in europe because he did very good when he was at Maryland.
        I think they both will get drafted this year. I like Strawberry a lot because of how good of a defender he is. If he can become consistent on offense, he'll be a good guard in the NBA.

Comment

• anyone else watching the Tennessee/Texas game. Lofton just hit a 27 footer for the lead over Durant.AMAZING 2nd half. Holy crap 5 secondf call on Texas. Once Tennessee put the press on Texas just didn't have the composure to keep it going. A few runs kept Texas in front till now but Tnenessee is just the more experianced team.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravens1991
            What type of NBA prospects are Mike Jones and Darryl Strawberry from maryland. Also is John Gilchrest in the NBA or in europe because he did very good when he was at Maryland.
            He was invited to play in the Cleveland Cavaliers' summer league, but was not picked up by the team. In October 2005, he signed with the Maccabi Rishon Letzion, an Israeli pro team.
            from wikipedia

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• wow Durant floater off glass to send game to OT

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Yeah, this game is pretty amazing. Hopefully nothing interesting happens early in the Michigan/UCLA game.
                Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Well, Durant is still looking like the player I thought he was a few games into the season, though someone got all defensive about that at the time. He's got talent, but I don't know if he'll necessarily be worth a top 2 pick. There might not be very many that are better below him, though.
                  Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• Oh and this Michigan/UCLA game really isn't exciting at all, though people get to see Collison in action. Hopefully Ohio State/Florida lives up to the billing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jagsfreak123
                      Duke would destroy UI end of story
                      OMG Jags, you have yet to give me a god damn reason to why Duke is so good. You shyed away from it yesterday, and now you want back in the mix. yoda and tt at least had some balls to argue against me.

Now it's your turn. Tell me how and why Duke is a top 10 team and how they could beat Illinois. When on paper I think we're the better team. Gimme a break, dude.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                      Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                        Well, Durant is still looking like the player I thought he was a few games into the season, though someone got all defensive about that at the time. He's got talent, but I don't know if he'll necessarily be worth a top 2 pick. There might not be very many that are better below him, though.
                        he's good but he has to concentrate more on the boards. He only had 4 in the game i think but i know he can do it as he ripped one from two vols on a big play in the 2nd half.

Sig thanks to VLS

My BC Iggles. (13-4)

Comment

• Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                          Originally posted by sweetness34
                          Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                          Originally posted by 4pAc
                          You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:
                          Sure we can do that. You've got a bet buddy. Btw, this is the Duke bet right?
                          you've got a bet... :twisted:
                          Damn, this is gonna take a while, oh well.:lol

Btw, if anyone else wants to get in on this, be my guest. You're more than welcome to take either side, we'll just match you up with someone who's on the other side to switch sigs with. :D

I think it'll end up a little like this:

1. UNC
                          2. Georgia Tech
                          3. Maryland
                          4. Duke
                          5. Clemson
                          6. NC State
                          7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.
                          You think Wake will finish that low? I know it's a down year, but that'd be pretty surprising. I think Duke will get be above Maryland though. They're probably just as inconsistent, but I'd say their "highs" aren't quite as high. I'd like to see my boy Thaddeus Young take Ga Tech over UNC, but that won't happen.

Anyway, for whoever that was, Washington is infinitely better than Duke... and most other teams. Can't wait to see them play UCLA. I hope it's a good game.
                          Please ready this Duke fans and take off the homer glasses.

Btw me saying Illinois is a better team than Duke is far from a homer statement.
                          ilinois is a solid team and it would be a close game either way but do no tryand tell me Illini homerism does not run rampant in his thread and that you are not amog them
                          Well no one has yet to dispute my breakdown of both Duke and Illinois on paper. No one has. It's sitting on page 28.

McRoberts and Paulus are two of the most overrated players in the nation. And they've shown that this season. Both were star guys out of high school and have yet to live up to the hype. They would not dominate anyone.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                            Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                            Dang, 4 pages since I left. :shock:

IU played good last night finally, unfortunately it was against IUPUI so it means nada. That ends our non-conference schedule and our next game is against OSU.
                            Yep, and a lot of it is yoda all pissed off.

Don't sweat it man, we play tOSU in 3 games.
                            I don't get pissed off............

Comment

• Greg Oden>Universe

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34
                                Originally posted by FlutiesDropKick
                                Originally posted by thetedginnshow
                                You want to take it a step further and use this bet to make the loser wear bears/packers sigs :twisted:
                                Sure we can do that. You've got a bet buddy. Btw, this is the Duke bet right?
                                you've got a bet... :twisted:
                                Damn, this is gonna take a while, oh well.:lol

Btw, if anyone else wants to get in on this, be my guest. You're more than welcome to take either side, we'll just match you up with someone who's on the other side to switch sigs with. :D

I think it'll end up a little like this:

1. UNC
                                2. Georgia Tech
                                3. Maryland
                                4. Duke
                                5. Clemson
                                6. NC State
                                7. Wake Forest

That's my top 7.
                                You think Wake will finish that low? I know it's a down year, but that'd be pretty surprising. I think Duke will get be above Maryland though. They're probably just as inconsistent, but I'd say their "highs" aren't quite as high. I'd like to see my boy Thaddeus Young take Ga Tech over UNC, but that won't happen.

Anyway, for whoever that was, Washington is infinitely better than Duke... and most other teams. Can't wait to see them play UCLA. I hope it's a good game.
                                Please ready this Duke fans and take off the homer glasses.

Btw me saying Illinois is a better team than Duke is far from a homer statement.
                                ilinois is a solid team and it would be a close game either way but do no tryand tell me Illini homerism does not run rampant in his thread and that you are not amog them
                                Well no one has yet to dispute my breakdown of both Duke and Illinois on paper. No one has. It's sitting on page 28.

McRoberts and Paulus are two of the most overrated players in the nation. And they've shown that this season. Both were star guys out of high school and have yet to live up to the hype. They would not dominate anyone.
                                I personally hate Paulus. Even in his good games, he turns the ball over a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information