College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Michigan lost again.

Arizona was pretty dominate and won by 10ish.

Comment

• UConn lost to West Virginia

im not shocked...young team playing their 1st real game

look out for UConn in March, they will prolly be the hottest 5-7 team in the tourney

Paul

New York Giants
      New York Yankees
      New York Knicks (unfortunately)
      UConn Basketball
      Virginia Tech Football
      UConn Football

Comment

• that Ravio kid from gonazaga is such a d-bag

Btw Is that kemp guy from nevada related to shawn Kemp?

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088
          that Ravio kid from gonazaga is such a d-bag

No hes not related. I like Ravio a lot you would never guess hes as good as he is by looking at him. This is a great game too Fazekas knows sure knows what hes doing in the post I like him as a prospect.

Comment

• Fazekas used to have a fro, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123
              Originally posted by TitleTown088
              that Ravio kid from gonazaga is such a d-bag

No hes not related. I like Ravio a lot you would never guess hes as good as he is by looking at him. This is a great game too Fazekas knows sure knows what hes doing in the post I like him as a prospect.
              Ravio looks like he dosen't even try hard and he is always whining.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
              they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
              Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• WHo WOuld You rather have right now

Greg Oden
                Brandon Wright
                Kevin Durant
                Bill Walker
                OJ Mayo (Even tho he in H.S)
                Derrick Rose (same)
                Eric Gordon
                Chase Bundinger
                Mike Beasley

Comment

• Damn, I thought UAB was gonna beat Florida. I just got back from the IU so I didn't get to see it.

Comment

• Bouldin > Raivio

I think the Pac-10 is pretty much for real from top to bottom, but I guess we'll see later on.

But tomorrow we get to see two of the best in the conference in Washington and UCLA. It's in L.A., so I don't know about our chances. If the refs don't go foul crazy, I think we might beat them. Who knows though. Hopefully it's a good game.
                    Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• UCLA will dominate them in the second half. It may be close in the first half but our d will take over like usual and hold Wash., to under 20 pts int he 2nd half.

Prediction: UCLA 68 Washington 54

^tek

Comment

• Honestly, I think the only thing that can hold Washington down is foul trouble. That's not to say UCLA couldn't just dominate offensively, because there's still some holes on defense, and there's the fact that Hawes can't play as hard as he'd like to defensively for fear of getting too many fouls. After the USC loss though, I think Washington will look much more impressive. I'm not expecting a victory though.
                        Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• 4 hours until the Big Ten season begins and Greg Oden gets to see the school he SHOULD have gone to. LET'S GO HOOSIERS!!!

Comment

• Is that game on national TV?

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                              4 hours until the Big Ten season begins and Greg Oden gets to see the school he SHOULD have gone to. LET'S GO HOOSIERS!!!
                              HOOO-HOOO-HOOO HOOSIERS!

also, we're 4 hours away from DJ White finally admitting that foot of his is still broken.

Repeat after me: **** I a Buckeye.

Comment

• Originally posted by NYmoney
                                Originally posted by cardsalltheway
                                4 hours until the Big Ten season begins and Greg Oden gets to see the school he SHOULD have gone to. LET'S GO HOOSIERS!!!
                                HOOO-HOOO-HOOO HOOSIERS!

also, we're 4 hours away from DJ White finally admitting that foot of his is still broken.

Repeat after me: **** I a Buckeye.
                                You're an IU fan? Sweet, I thought I was the only one on here.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information