No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm gonna go with Memphis to win the NC.

sig by me.. first in ages, pm with requests

Comment

• who will win it all?

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ad.php?t=20615

Comment

• We saw the Kansas celebration, for those that were upset and whined last week :D No 60 minutes tonight.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
        I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by wiscbadgerfootball View Post
          I'm gonna go with Memphis to win the NC.
          Shocker

I'll take Kansas (ironic, right? lol)...I watched Memphis today and I felt like that they played really sloppy in the half-court offense, and if Kansas can shut down those passing lanes, my 'Hawks will come out with the W, provided we shoot well

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
          Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Im happy i had Memphis winning the national championship. Ima get me some money. YEAA!!!!

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
            02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
            02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
            Originally posted by fenikz
            we all hate you

Comment

• I have said Kansas since Selection Sunday, not gonna get off of that. However, I am happy to see Coach Cal and Coach Self get to the ship.

Comment

• Originally posted by toonsterwu View Post
                Self outcoached Williams in this game. That said, you dig yourself the hole UNC did, and you have to expend so much energy to get back.

Gonna be an interesting game. Memphis vs. Kansas. Kansas has so many bigs to rotate in there. That said, they do go through their bouts of inconsistency. I think I'd probably pick Memphis. If you switch Rush over to Rose, then you are in an awful mismatch with whoever guards CDR. Self would likely throw the zone in there a bit to mix it up, but I think Memphis would have enough length to crash the zone. Memphis will have to shoot well, though.
                Hey toon I've been noticing you say "that said" a lot. You managed to fit it in twice in this average sized post (by your standards).

Yeah, should be pretty fun. I like Rush vs. Douglas Roberts. And Rose vs. the 57 point guards Kansas uses. I wanna see Collins vs. Rose particularly. Two Chicago guys.
                I remember: Sean Taylor

Bosanac01

Comment

• if KU's bigs can get Dorsey and Dozier into foul trtouble then KU can really take advantage with all our big men

Comment

• Oh, and Cole Aldrich manhandled the NPOY

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I had 2 brackets, i had Kansas in 1 and Memphis in the other.

Ballin'

Sig by yours truly.

Comment

• Kansas is going to win it all, I called it since the start of the season. They are just so solid everywhere it's to hard to beat. I think they can match Memphis athleticism well and should prevail.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• We all are in for one great game come monday night. I think this will be one fast paced, high scoring title game. I have been watching Rose since his junior year at Simeon High School, and he has matured so much physically, the kid is unreal. I like Memphis in overtime over Kansas.

Thanks to Bone Krusher for the sig

Comment

• Aldrich is the new WBOTY (White Boy of The Year).

Really happy for Kansas. I'm afraid for them against Memphis though. They're an infinitely tougher team. Kansas is the only team that can stop them of the four though with all the guards they have to throw at them. It's going to be interesting. But the fact that it's once again the freshman everyone seems to love vs. Kansas has me worried. It's going to be interesting. Not sure who I want to win. Normally I'd love to see Kansas win, but maybe a Memphis win will solidify my boy not having to go #1 (and maybe, he'll get jealous and come back for another year) and Rose being the fan favorite.

But yeah. Self is going to have to step up his pre-game speech if he's going to fire up his boys for this next task.
                            Ohio State Buckeyes Duke Blue Devils New York Jets St. Louis Cardinals San Jose Sharks Seattle Mariners

Comment

• [QUOTE=thetedginnshow;991049]Aldrich is the new WBOTY (White Boy of The Year).

Really happy for Kansas. I'm afraid for them against Memphis though. They're an infinitely tougher team. Kansas is the only team that can stop them of the four though with all the guards they have to throw at them. It's going to be interesting. But the fact that it's once again the freshman everyone seems to love vs. Kansas has me worried. It's going to be interesting. Not sure who I want to win. Normally I'd love to see Kansas win, but maybe a Memphis win will solidify my boy not having to go #1 (and maybe, he'll get jealous and come back for another year) and Rose being the fan favorite.

But yeah. Self is going to have to step up his pre-game speech if he's going to fire up his boys for this next task.[/QUOTE]

he shouldnt have to say anything to get them fired up

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• [quote=kwilk103;991052]
                                Originally posted by thetedginnshow View Post
                                Aldrich is the new WBOTY (White Boy of The Year).

But yeah. Self is going to have to step up his pre-game speech if he's going to fire up his boys for this next task.[/QUOTE]

he shouldnt have to say anything to get them fired up

This is very true. It's the national championship. If you aren't fired up what are you doing playing D1 basketball?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information