College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Lute Olsen has ruined the University of Arizona. It has been confirmed...
    you have brandon jennings still. he's the man

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
      you have brandon jennings still. he's the man
      a) I'm an ASU fan, so University of Arizona sucks.

b) Brandon Jennings might not qualify to play next year. He most likely will, but they just lost one of their top-50 recruits and last year's starting PG may transfer.

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by DChess View Post
        devin ebanks to west virginia. ballin'
        now we just need alexander to change his mind

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by kwilk103 View Post
          now we just need alexander to change his mind
          if he's not a first rounder hes back. i think it will be close, he'll go lower than he should because he doesnt have a agent but it wont be by that much. i think he'll end up back in wvu

Comment

• Doug Wiggins to UMass. A-10 player of the year.

Paul

New York Giants
            New York Yankees
            New York Knicks (unfortunately)
            UConn Basketball
            Virginia Tech Football
            UConn Football

Comment

• http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...ndy&id=3446170

New preseason poll by Andy Katz. ASU #12 is major respect.

Comment

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncb/column...ndy&id=3446170

New preseason poll by Andy Katz. ASU #12 is major respect.
                Well James Harden might be the best player in college basketball so it's not a surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                  Well James Harden might be the best player in college basketball so it's not a surprise.
                  Wow Kevin. Come back from Iraq soon so I can give you a kiss for that statement.

Comment

Wow Kevin. Come back from Iraq soon so I can give you a kiss for that statement.
                    It's really not that bold of a statement. I'm kind of shocked he didn't declare this year. He would likely have been a lottery pick. Although in 2009 he should be a surefire top 10 pick

Comment

It's really not that bold of a statement. I'm kind of shocked he didn't declare this year. He would likely have been a lottery pick. Although in 2009 he should be a surefire top 10 pick
                      He may have been a lottery pick, but for some reason people are saying he is not athletic enough to be a SG in the NBA. I just can't comprehend that statement at all.

Comment

He may have been a lottery pick, but for some reason people are saying he is not athletic enough to be a SG in the NBA. I just can't comprehend that statement at all.
                        I watch him play and I see a stronger Dwayne Wade. He's easily the best player in the Pac 10 this year.

Comment

I watch him play and I see a stronger Dwayne Wade. He's easily the best player in the Pac 10 this year.
                          I like the Wade comparison, but Harden is a much better outside shooter. What I love most about him is his basketball IQ. He has created so many shots for himself and knows that if he can't get a shot, he will just drive and seems to draw a foul 95% of the time.

Comment

• How awkward do you think the first practice of the year for Louisville will be with Derrick Character in uniform after his declaration statement of "I'm definately not coming back". Think he's going to try to play it off as if nothing happened?

Also, i posted this in the draft thread and it was ignored. What school do you think John Riek will go to now that he's pulled out of the draft? I hope he's smart enough to avoid choosing a major program that will keep him on the bench. If he has any hopes of playing in the NBA he needs to go to a school that will offer immediate playing time. I could see him going to a school like UMass or Rhode Island if he wants to stay near his current location in Mass.

Comment

How awkward do you think the first practice of the year for Louisville will be with Derrick Character in uniform after his declaration statement of "I'm definately not coming back". Think he's going to try to play it off as if nothing happened?

Also, i posted this in the draft thread and it was ignored. What school do you think John Riek will go to now that he's pulled out of the draft? I hope he's smart enough to avoid choosing a major program that will keep him on the bench. If he has any hopes of playing in the NBA he needs to go to a school that will offer immediate playing time. I could see him going to a school like UMass or Rhode Island if he wants to stay near his current location in Mass.
                              I could even see Riek going to UConn if he wants to stay close.

Comment

I could even see Riek going to UConn if he wants to stay close.
                                UConn is in his top 5 but I feel he's way too raw to even think about contributing to that team. I mean he makes Hasheem Thabeet look like a polished player

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information