College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
    Did you ever think you'd see the day when people are looking forward to Tennessee's basketball team?
    What are you talking about? It's not like we have a football team or anything. ;)

Just kidding. But yes, it is definitely quite impressive what Bruce Pearl has done at Tennessee with the mens basketball culture doing a complete 180.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
      ...Rutgers is so horrible, Scottyboy. I shall look forward to UConn crushing you guys!

The Big East this year is going to be amazing in general though. Should be fun to watch.
      I think I'm going to see UConn play when they come to Buffalo in a few weeks. We'll get crushed, but it's always fun to see the big teams come here. Temple is the game before that, could be another one to go see.
      My boy Rodney Pierce is off to a good start, 21 points in as many minutes in the opener yesterday.
      We have a pretty seasoned team and I think Titus Robinson can be really good for us in time. Hopefully they can do something in the conference this year.
      [/my posting in this thread. Until we beat UConn.]

Comment

• I've braced myself for another disappointing UK season...at least I get to watch Patrick Patterson.

Comment

• Originally posted by BuckNaked View Post
          I've braced myself for another disappointing UK season...at least I get to watch Patrick Patterson.
          It would be flippin' amazing if you guys beat UNC on Tuesday. Without Hansbrough, you got a chance.

Originally posted by Halsey
          I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
            It would be flippin' amazing if you guys beat UNC on Tuesday. Without Hansbrough, you got a chance.
            I was pretty confident up until I came home the other night and saw that we lost to VMI at home to open the season. I don't even know what the **** VMI stands for or where it is.

Comment

I was pretty confident up until I came home the other night and saw that we lost to VMI at home to open the season. I don't even know what the **** VMI stands for or where it is.
              Virginia Military Institute.

Comment

Virginia Military Institute. I coached them in NCAA Hoops 2k7.

Originally posted by Halsey
                I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                  Well, ain't that just great.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                    Go Keydets!

Comment

• Lafayette 1-0...take that Wagner! :)

Now for 8 straight losses. :(

They should be real solid in a few years but, right now are in the middle of a youth movement w/ only one senior and 11 FR/SO. Kind of sucks that Bucknell actually gets "real" recruits now that they've made a name for themselves in the national tourny.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Cuse game tonight. Thank god, couldnt take football any longer.

Comment

• Freshman Colton Iverson had 9 blocks in his second career game last night for the Gophers. Be very afraid Big 10.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                            Freshman Colton Iverson had 9 blocks in his second career game last night for the Gophers. Be very afraid Big 10.
                            Manny Harris had 56 points, 17 rebounds and 10 assists in his first two games. He's the man.

Comment

• Damion James is a beast.

That is all.

Comment

• UWM is 2-0 heading into their game with Iowa State tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information