Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Duke almost lost to Rhode Island.

Until they get a legit big man they are not close to the number 5 team in the country.
    Not defending a #5 rank but I think Duke will fair just fine without a dominate big man this season. It will certainly show up along the way, but coach commercial will keep the ship steady.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      Not defending a #5 rank but I think Duke will fair just fine without a dominate big man this season. It will certainly show up along the way, but coach commercial will keep the ship steady.
      I think Duke finishes 4th or 5th in the ACC.

1. Wake Forest
      2. UNC
      3. Miami
      4. Va Tech/Duke

Originally posted by Halsey
      I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• My boy Michael Hubert walked on to the Tennessee team in October. He is a machine. That is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          I think Duke finishes 4th or 5th in the ACC.

1. Wake Forest
          2. UNC
          3. Miami
          4. Va Tech/Duke
          That's your opinion, it's wrong, but it's your opinion. While duke always finds a way to drop a game to a bad team in the ACC, they will finish second. UNC will win it.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
          they get smoked.

Comment

That's your opinion, it's wrong, but it's your opinion. While duke always finds a way to drop a game to a bad team in the ACC, they will finish second. UNC will win it.
            You can't say an opinion is wrong pre-season lol
            Duke is too much of a powerhouse to finish that low in the ACC.

Comment

• Just a couple general (probably stupid) questions about scholarship limits for D-1 hoops. I'm pretty sure the scholarship limit is 13, though I could be wrong there. Does that 13 include redshirts? And how many roster spots are allowed for a team if they want to accept walk-ons? Appreciate the info.

Comment

Yeah, well, that's like your opinion, man.

I am the Walrus
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post

I am the Walrus
                  Koo Koo Kachoo.

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                    Koo Koo Kachoo.
                    Those are some good hamburgers, Walter
                    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• I am pretty excited about the one sport we are best at in recent years.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by djp4516 View Post
                        Wait, you're telling me I can't attack someone else's opinion without anything to back up my as creditable? Are you new to NFLDC?

they get smoked.

Comment

• Rutgers is 2-0. Harmony NDiaye is the ******* man. that is all.
                          We ALL bleed scarlet
                          New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                          UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                          Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                          BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by derza222 View Post
                            Just a couple general (probably stupid) questions about scholarship limits for D-1 hoops. I'm pretty sure the scholarship limit is 13, though I could be wrong there. Does that 13 include redshirts? And how many roster spots are allowed for a team if they want to accept walk-ons? Appreciate the info.
                            Nobody on this one? I'd have to figure somebody here knows this.

Villanova with another win tonight over a subpar team (Fordham), looks like that's pretty much our entire schedule until Texas although we play some decent mid-majors. Never thought we'd be the kind of team to drop 100 on somebody but we won it 107-68 with 2 walk-ons, a garbage time guy, and 2 end of the rotation guys playing the final 5 minutes. Dante Cunningham a big performance with 31 in 29 minutes, to go with 11 boards. Corey Fisher looked tremendous out there, 17 with 4 dimes and 2 steals but the stats don't tell the whole story there. Corey Stokes does a great job scoring within the flow of the game, 17 on 4-6 shooting, 6-6 from the stripe. This team seems to flow really well with Scottie Reynolds just picking his spots and being a facilitator (11 pts, 7 dimes) and no longer goes with how well he scores. Just a nice win in convincing fashion that we should have beaten in convincing fashion, but nice to see the development of Fisher and Stokes.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                              Rutgers is 2-0. Harmony NDiaye is the ******* man. that is all.
                              I was going to PM you. Rosario and Echenique are really going to turn this team around. Hamday had a huge game and Ru is going to better this year than most people thought. NIT this year and NCAA's finally next year.
                              #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Memphis is crazy athletic again, but they look brutal on offense. Very undisciplined.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information