College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
    Memphis is crazy athletic again, but they look brutal on offense. Very undisciplined.
    memphis is always very athletic always very good at getting to the hoop and usually a pretty good defensive team. i do think they lost a ton in losting CDR and Rose...but they will be fine.

Comment

• Didn't see much of the Memphis game last night but what little I did made me think they have a ways to go offensively. Seemed like they were settling for way too many 3 point shots.
      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Can't wait until 9 ET..ESPN

Zeller has a big role to fill
        Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
        Coples is that dude.
        Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Did anyone else watch some good 'ol 9 AM College Basketball with Penn/Drexel? It was a good game, but man, that guy who missed the tying hook at the end must feel a little bad, it wasn't even close.
          Originally posted by Scott Wright
          I could also go on a rant about how Uncle Joe from Willky Wonka is a major dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
            Memphis is crazy athletic again, but they look brutal on offense. Very undisciplined.
            Memphis looked really unimpressive last night. Maybe they will get better and gel together soon, but I wouldn't be surprised if UAB gave them a run for their money in C-USA.

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• You guys ready for New Mexico State to destroy USC? Its going to happen.

Comment

• UKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK....lets go wildcats!

Comment

• the wildcats dont have a chance
                  Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
                  Coples is that dude.
                  Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• Not that anyone cares but, my Lafayette Leopards are now 2-0. Oh snap. good stuff. haha. They play Temple on Friday, I cant even recall the last time they played them. I'm sure it was when Temple was actually a team of note.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• ******* kill me

Comment

• Zaga is beating Idaho 26-0 4:30 into the game. Awesome.

RIP TheManInBlack

Comment

• Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                          Zaga is beating Idaho 26-0 4:30 into the game. Awesome.
                          lol...Idaho sucks at everything. Atleast they have Boise State football. Vandals are still awful in just about everything, though.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            Not that anyone cares but, my Lafayette Leopards are now 2-0. Oh snap. good stuff. haha. They play Temple on Friday, I cant even recall the last time they played them. I'm sure it was when Temple was actually a team of note.
                            How is Jared Mintz doing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                              How is Jared Mintz doing?
                              He's starting now. He's run into some foul trouble, 7 in two games but, he went for 9 points in the 1st game. Not too bad, it was a career high.

He better play well, though...because, Laffy just got their best recruit ever in Ryan Willen. He passed up the chance to play w/ Mizzou to play w/ them, dont ask me why...but, anyway this kid is impressive. Had a double-double tonight.

I was actually trying to remember who asked me about Mintz before...I was going to look it up today. haha.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                He's starting now. He's run into some foul trouble, 7 in two games but, he went for 9 points in the 1st game. Not too bad, it was a career high.

He better play well, though...because, Laffy just got their best recruit ever in Ryan Willen. He passed up the chance to play w/ Mizzou to play w/ them, dont ask me why...but, anyway this kid is impressive. Had a double-double tonight.

I was actually trying to remember who asked me about Mintz before...I was going to look it up today. haha.
                                Ya, he went to my school. He pretty much was the only legitimate basketball player we have ever had.......ever. I am also friends with his family. But ya, good to see he is starting

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information