No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #12 Tennessee vs. #16 Georgetown on ESPN right now.
    Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
    RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Syracuse should be getting a ranking sometime soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by VoodooMonkey View Post
        #12 Tennessee vs. #16 Georgetown on ESPN right now.
        Tennessee was impressive down the stretch; especially with Wayne Chism missing the majority of the second half.

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Blake Griffin really gets after those boards. You don't often see a guy that big with the athletecism he has to rebound that well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrownsTown View Post
            Blake Griffin really gets after those boards. You don't often see a guy that big with the athletecism he has to rebound that well.
            His athleticism is definitely a sight to see. I like his mixture of physicality and finesse in the paint.

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
              Tennessee was impressive down the stretch; especially with Wayne Chism missing the majority of the second half.
              Yeah, with such a young/new team I figured it would take them a while to get to last years level, but it seems like they are way ahead of schedule.
              Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
              RIP themaninblack

Comment

• I watched both games on ESPN today and Gonzaga really impressed me. They seem to be a very complete team. They have size in the post with Heyvelt, Batista, and Downs and they have shooters in Boldin, Daye, and Gray.

Also did anyone see the sick underhanded 12 footer that Korean on Maryland made while getting fouled?

Comment

• Gonzaga was really impressive today, but I still can't believe that Louisville lost. That team just can't seem to ever put it all together...

Originally posted by Halsey
                  I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                    I watched both games on ESPN today and Gonzaga really impressed me. They seem to be a very complete team. They have size in the post with Heyvelt, Batista, and Downs and they have shooters in Boldin, Daye, and Gray.

Also did anyone see the sick underhanded 12 footer that Korean on Maryland made while getting fouled?

Batista graduated a couple years ago, but I like Gonzaga a lot. Pargo is a realy solid PG as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                      Batista graduated a couple years ago, but I like Gonzaga a lot. Pargo is a realy solid PG as well.
                      Who's the big french Canadian guy then?

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                        Who's the big french Canadian guy then?
                        Robert Sacre.

Comment

• Dick Vitale is a *****.

So annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bruce Banner View Post
                            Dick Vitale is a *****.

So annoying.
                            Dick Vitale is a gentleman and a scholar.

Is Duke still " overrated"? Absolutely dominated #10 in their own house.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              Is Duke still " overrated"? Absolutely dominated #10 in their own house.
                              Big 10 Basketball sucks ass.

Comment

• I've always thought teams like Purdue and Wisconsin were vastly overrated. All defense with no offense. If you can score more than 55 points they are screwed

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information