College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
    Minnesota might have the easiest OOC schedule I've ever seen. We play Louisville. That's it. Even the ACC challenge was against celler-dweller Virginia. I'd argue that beating Eastern Washington (Big Sky favorite) by 21 points is our signature win so far. We could win 22-23 games and still not make the dance.
    I thought Weber State was the favorite to win the Big Sky? Well anyway, I still like Minnesota and a lot of times for a 2nd-year coach it is tough to get the schedule you want right away.

Originally posted by Halsey
    I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      See that why I really don't think too highly of Abrams. His shot selection is terrible. Granted, I've only seen him play a handful of times, but every time I do see him he's a pure chucker.

Perhaps I don't like his game because I prefer more traditional guard play. Dish the rock over shooting. Whats he averaging an assist and a half per game?
      I agree 100% with you. He's not even playing PG anymore they moved Justin Mason to PG.

Comment

Minnesota might have the easiest OOC schedule I've ever seen. We play Louisville. That's it. Even the ACC challenge was against celler-dweller Virginia. I'd argue that beating Eastern Washington (Big Sky favorite) by 21 points is our signature win so far. We could win 22-23 games and still not make the dance.
        Take a look at Illinois State first. They have an SOS of like 332. It is a joke.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Lawal is 1/3 from the field and 1/5 from the stripe. First time Ive seen this guy and Im not impressed one bit. Granted its only the end of the first half but he cant seem to hit anything.

Comment

• It bothers me that Utah puts the word Utah on the back of everyone's jersey instead of their name

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
              It bothers me that Utah puts the word Utah on the back of everyone's jersey instead of their name
              That's weird...

Originally posted by Halsey
              I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
                That's weird...
                Yeah.

Speaking of Utah. I used to think Luke Neville was a 1st round prospect and now he looks destined to play overseas.

Comment

• Manny Harris is going to **** on Duke!!!!!

Comment

Take a look at Villanova's OOC schedule. It's a joke. Jay Wright could have done much better. Texas is a good game and the Big Five games can be alright but even they aren't as good as they used to be. At least we play in the Big East, but we're not going to know what hit us when we play Texas on Tuesday. I don't think we've played anybody half as good as they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                      Manny Harris is going to **** on Duke!!!!!

You're up in the college baketball draft.

Comment

• Duke shooting 2-15 from three won't cut it no matter who they play. Michigan up at the half.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by SNIPER26 View Post
                          Manny Harris is going to **** on Duke!!!!!

Well someone is ******** on Duke, but his name is Deshawn Sims.

Comment

• Originally posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
                            Yeah I've noticed that. Generally Tubby (granted at UK) was good about scheduling a fairly tough OOC schedule.

I'm hoping if UK wins the two games this weekend (Miami and a cupcake) we will be ranked again.
                            The KU-UK game at UK was a classic...The one at KU...not so much, but I would really love to see that series revived. I love it when the powers take each other one. KU-UCLA has got a home-home coming up in the next few years.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                            Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• Michigan upsets Duke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• You gotta give Michigan some credit because they had a few player who played well. But Duke played bad. What were they 7-32 from three? Usually a team who can take away duke's perimeter game can beat them but it's not that Michigan took it away, Duke just missed open shots. Live by the three, die by the three.

Sims played damn good.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                                they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                                Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information