No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corperryale can't buy a bucket tonight.

Comment

• 1-6 from the line. Nice job guys.

Comment

• The Marquette-Villanova game is fun to watch.

UK-Florida in 36 minutes, if we don't turn this ship around I'll spend the rest of the night crying myself to sleep.

Comment

• 3-19 from 3.

Holy. *******. ****.

WOO MICHIGAN FINALLY CRACKS 30!

Comment

• Well, this is probably the worst I've seen us play this season yet we are only down by five. If they can turn it on, you never know...

Comment

• So Delvon Roe is pretty sick.

Comment

• Pretty impressive win by Nova against Marquette. Hopefully they can finish out the rest of their schedule well, but they're playing very good basketball.

Comment

• The Nick Calathes vs Kentucky game is on ESPN right now if you want to check it out.

The score is Nick Calathes: 30 / Kentucky: 30

In other news, the Florida Gators basketball team is nowhere to be found.

Comment

• oh my gawdddddddddddd jodie meeks is goddd

Comment

• Duke and Carolina tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see a Tar Hell ass kicking. Go Psycho T!!!! Deon Thompson drop Paulus's little punk ass!!!! Wayne will outduel Henderson. This game is going to be good. All I can tell you is there will be a lot of reaching in and flops by Duke, but hopefully Carolina can get through the horrendous no calls.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
                        Duke and Carolina tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna see a Tar Hell ass kicking. Go Psycho T!!!! Deon Thompson drop Paulus's little punk ass!!!! Wayne will outduel Henderson. This game is going to be good. All I can tell you is there will be a lot of reaching in and flops by Duke, but hopefully Carolina can get through the horrendous no calls.
                        Tar Heels FTW! Paulus starting makes Sniper a happy panda.

Comment

• Carolina is going to stomp Duke. Both teams seem to be heading opposite directions, and i think we will see the same Carolina team that was destroying teams at the beginning of the year.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                          Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                          I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                          LOL props to Paul

Comment

• I wanna see a Carolina win as well. I don't like Duke at all and one of my best friends is always on Duke's balls(like espn) so I want to see him sad tonight.
                            Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                            RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Ahhh.... Kevin Galloway, you are my hero. Can't believe Meeks made that shot.

Gillispie said, "We told him to roll right and shoot an off balance shot" lol. His ankle actually cramped when he went to jump. We needed this one.

If 2 free throws have to be made to save my life, I'm taking them over a Florida guy LOL.

Comment

• Duke is a bunch of dirty ******* bitches.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information