No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Louisville must be so frustrating to follow as a fan. They cannot shoot the ball, it seems as if they are living off superior athleticism, and then Notre Dame drop 90 on them.

Just awful.

Comment

• Louisville is frustrating to follow as a fan..the most inconsistent team i've watched in forever........Hopefully they get their act together come march. and earl clark is an overrated POS

Comment

• Curious to see how UCONN responds to that big injury.

I see the A-10 making noise in the tourney. Dayton, Xavier, St Joes and UMASS :) Dayton smoked Xavier the other night. I love watching A-10 hoops :D
        my scent?...like making love to a lumberjack
        <TACKLE> i will ngata give you a bj raji
        <+BOE> Scott, with Burfict's character concerns (whether legit or not) you think Pioli would draft him. :D
        <+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
        Originally posted by Hermstheman83
        What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Turtlepower View Post
          ASU sweeps UCLA and I was on the court after the win. HELLZ YEAH!!!!!!!
          I love the good old rush the court after upsets.

Comment

• Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
            I love the good old rush the court after upsets.
            I've rushed the court twice and the field twice. Too bad I probably will never get the chance again (because I am graduating). =(

Originally posted by Halsey
            I don't have to watch it to know it was not interesting.

Comment

• Originally posted by bored of education View Post
              Curious to see how UCONN responds to that big injury.

I see the A-10 making noise in the tourney. Dayton, Xavier, St Joes and UMASS :) Dayton smoked Xavier the other night. I love watching A-10 hoops :D

The A-10 is always an intriguing conference to watch. They always have 4-5 squads that make the tourney. heck I remember when Rhode Island was one of the top teams in that conference.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
              Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
              I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
              LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Illinois goes on a 17-2 run the last 5 minutes to beat Northwestern....That was awesome!

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• I think West Virginia has this one against Nova. Their defense is suffocating and it's a tough place to play. I'll be surprised if we pull this one out.

Comment

• Blake Griffin has 34+20 and I'm guessing he sits out the last 13 minutes of the game.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                    Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                    http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Devoe Joseph having a big game for the Gophers

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Apparently Tennessee beat Vanderbilt by 19 earlier. I'm surprised Vandy has been so down this year.
                        Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                        RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Meeks for 46 and he didn't even get the ball enough :D

Comment

• Not a big basketball guy, but I was watching the Texas game. What does Abrams future look like?

Comment

• Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                              Not a big basketball guy, but I was watching the Texas game. What does Abrams future look like?
                              Role player

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

• Originally posted by princefielder28 View Post
                                Role player
                                Does anybody think Notre Dame still has a chance to get to the tournament.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information