College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trekindude View Post
    The Gamecocks are all over UK. The bigs are dominating Patterson (11 blocks and counting) and Meeks has been kept quiet.
    I honestly dont know how they are blocking like this. This may be the worst game I have ever seen Kentucky play. Downing is just throwing the ball in the air and its going in the rim. damN!

Comment

• Stanley Robinson is a boss
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

• And Florida just kissed their tournament chances goodbye last night.

Only one ranked win and losses to Georgia, UT, and some other bad ones.

Comment

• Originally posted by StripedWalrus View Post
          I honestly dont know how they are blocking like this. This may be the worst game I have ever seen Kentucky play. Downing is just throwing the ball in the air and its going in the rim. damN!
          This is insane! A blocked dunk! I have never seen anyone play inside D like this. What is it... like 5 blocked shots on the last 6 trips for Kentucky?

Comment

• Originally posted by trekindude View Post
            This is insane! A blocked dunk! I have never seen anyone play inside D like this. What is it... like 5 blocked shots on the last 6 trips for Kentucky?
            I really dont know...they are getting steals too. Kentucky has stood no chance in this game.

Comment

• Villanova needs to get their **** together against DePaul. You can't lay an egg in a game like this that should be a lot easier than they're making it, and with Marquette's schedule they actually have a chance to get into the top 4 in the conference.

Comment

• As a UCONN fan, I was actually surprised on how well the Huskies played tonight. Without Dyson, I thought that the team would struggle against guys like McNeal, Matthews and James. Fortunately, the Huskies caught a break with James being injured, but I thought it would still be a tough battle.

I think this is going to go down as a very underrated win for the Huskies, because they showed a lot of depth and talent on the bench, especially for going up against such a heavily talented team when it comes to guard play.

At Pitt is going to be extremely tough though. Unless Blair somehow is still on his recent skid come that game, I don't see how Thabeet can overcome his strength down low. Can't wait for that game.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• USC hits everything, we turn the ball over every time. I quit watching with over 10 minutes left, first time I've done that EVER.

Until we get a solid PG, we will struggle with being so inconsistent. I don't even know what to expect from this team anymore.

Comment

• bad news bears for Marquette

looks like Dominic James is out for the remainder of the season due to surgery on his foot...

Marquette still has depth, but I'm not sure if they can fill that void, especially with the tournaments coming up shortly.

Comment

• Dear god Nolan Smith hit a wall.

LOLOL

Comment

• Nolan Smith just got broke in half.

Comment

• Texas should be embarrassed if they can't take down Tech tonight. Damian James has been such a disappointment this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charm City Byrdgang View Post
                            Nolan Smith just got broke in half.
                            That's what he gets for going to Oak Hill and not going to Maryland. Even worse, Duke.

Comment

• Arizona State at Washington tonight

I'm taking Washington with Brockman having a huge performance, around 25 and 10

Arizona State only has one solid rebounder, not to mention, Isaiah Thomas and Dentmon will be all over Harden.

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                                And if Illinois plays like they did against Mizzou we will be a top 15 team. If, if, if. Kansas is not a top 15 team. Any team with some talent can say, "well if we come together we'll be really good." It's not likely Kansas will be a top 15 team and I think the reason is Sherron Collins. I guarantee I'll get blasted for this but until he becomes a pass first PG and more of a playmaker, you're not going to reach your potential.

When your PG with as much talent as Sherron has is shooting 42% from the floor and only 5 assists a game on a roster with guys around him who can play, that's a problem. Sherron was selfish back in High School and it looks like things haven't changed....A 2:1 turnover ratio is pathetic for a kid with his ability. Chester Frazier is outplaying Collins this year, and that's bad. I love Chet but c'mon...Chester Frazier may be the most offensively challenged guard in the Big 10 and he's out shooting Collins who is known for his ability to score.
                                Let's see...Kansas is a top 15 team and Sherron just carried the team to a victory over the #3 team in the nation...

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information