Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Basketball Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • As far as pro prospects go I'll take Turner, but Lighty is pretty legit. At the same token though Ohio STate is stacked with 4 and 5 star guys (Buford, Mullens, Diebler) to go along with those two.


    Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

    Originally posted by JBCX
    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      As far as pro prospects go I'll take Turner, but Lighty is pretty legit. At the same token though Ohio STate is stacked with 4 and 5 star guys (Buford, Mullens, Diebler) to go along with those two.
      Agreed, but it's pretty obvious that Battle, who has done more with less, should be the POY, especially given the final week of the season with PSU's postseason hopes on the line.

      I hope Jake Kelly gets some sort of postseason award, he is ridiculous. 210 minutes in 5 straight games, including playing sick today. I'm hoping 2nd team all Big XI, but idk how plausible that is.

      Comment


      • Go Iowa!

        Never thought I would mutter those words.


        Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

        Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

        Comment


        • Mizzou loses by 10, but the game wasn't even close.

          Kelly is insane right now, a little lucky but he's made pretty much every play for Iowa in overtime lol.


          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

          Originally posted by JBCX
          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
            Mizzou loses by 10, but the game wasn't even close.

            Kelly is insane right now, a little lucky but he's made pretty much every play for Iowa in overtime lol.
            Yes, and he is sick and playing his 215th straight minute. I know I keep saying that, but that is absurd. It includes an OT win over Michigan and at least a double OT game vs. PSU.

            Comment


            • Laval Lucas-Perry finally shows us why Michigan coaches were so excited about his transfer.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                Laval Lucas-Perry finally shows us why Michigan coaches were so excited about his transfer.
                I was fortunate enough to go to the game today and he was very impressive. Michigan is such a tough team, and when they hit the tournament, they're a team I would want to stay away from.


                Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

                Comment


                • GameDay was a blast

                  digger phelps is surprisingly cool, and bob knight was funny the two times he talked to the crowd

                  cred 2 BoneKrusher

                  Comment


                  • Kansas gets the W against Texas for their 5th straight Big 12 Championship...Pretty amazing accomplishment IMO in a power conference. The team really bought into what Self was selling after the first ten minutes game. Our defense really struggled early, but only allowed 2 FG in the last 11 minutes of the game.



                    sig by BoneKrusher

                    Originally posted by BuckNaked
                    Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                    Comment


                    • BamaFalcon vs. adschofield in a battle of the homers. Who will come out on top in this epic battle?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        BamaFalcon vs. adschofield in a battle of the homers. Who will come out on top in this epic battle?
                        Really didn't see anything homerish in my post...Is it really being a homer, when you're right? Let's review shall we? I called the KU football team underrated two years, and posters called me a homer. That team won a BCS bowl. I said KU was the best team in the NCAA last year, for which I was blasted by others. That team won the NCAA championship. I was called a homer when I said this current KU basketball would be a top 15 team in March and a competitor for the Big 12 Championship. That team is now ranked #9 and the outright Big 12 champions.



                        sig by BoneKrusher

                        Originally posted by BuckNaked
                        Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

                        Comment


                        • You don't have to be wrong to be a homer. You just have to jizz your pants over everything involving your team.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by adschofield View Post
                            Kansas gets the W against Texas for their 5th straight Big 12 Championship...Pretty amazing accomplishment IMO in a power conference. The team really bought into what Self was selling after the first ten minutes game. Our defense really struggled early, but only allowed 2 FG in the last 11 minutes of the game.
                            Brady Morningstar really locked Aj Abrams down
                            Last edited by T-RICH49; 03-07-2009, 08:18 PM.

                            Comment


                            • UW HUSKiES! Outright Pac X champs.

                              oh, and Isiah Thomas > Jrue Holliday
                              CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.


                              Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                              JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jballa838 View Post
                                UW HUSKiES! Outright Pac X champs.

                                oh, and Isiah Thomas > Jrue Holliday
                                I'll drink to that. The Huskies have been great to watch this year.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information