Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marquette iss destroying St. John's. 55-24

Comment

• Safe to say that the Cleveland State game has all but burst Davidson's bubble.

Comment

• YAY! No Davidson in the tourney. No hard ons over Stephen Curry, at least with the big tourney. The NIT will have it, but I don't watch the battle to see who is the 66th best team in the nation.

Comment

• I see on rivals that both Lance Stephenson and John Wall are interested in Kansas, but this is news to me. Are either of these guys legitimately considering KU?

Sig by Me

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
            I see on rivals that both Lance Stephenson and John Wall are interested in Kansas, but this is news to me. Are either of these guys legitimately considering KU?
            John Wall = Memphis Tigers. I would have to say NC State and Baylor are his other two.

Comment

• devin ebanks is gonna be a beast next year

cred 2 BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by JETS5128 View Post
                I see on rivals that both Lance Stephenson and John Wall are interested in Kansas, but this is news to me. Are either of these guys legitimately considering KU?
                Yes. Both are seriously considering KU, but Stephenson is more likely to sign with KU. Wall could potentially choose KU if Evans stays at Memphis.

sig by BoneKrusher

Originally posted by BuckNaked
                Ok I'd almost rather spank my meat with sandpaper at this point.

Comment

• I doubt either pick KU personally.Wall is appearantly a Memphis lean(HTF is Memphis getting all these scholarships) Stephenson is as adsho mentioned is more likely to pick KU then Wall

Comment

• ******* Texas Tech

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post

******* Texas Tech
                      Yeah, but A&M should be in regardless of the loss.

Mississippi State BBall: 22-12 (9-7) SEC CHAMPS!
                      Jarvis Varnado: Best Defensive player in the SEC

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

Originally posted by Paul
                      I'm no scientist but a mixture of semen, blood and feces can't be good.
                      LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Couple of elimination games today. Minnesota and Northwestern (for northwestern, if Minny Loses they'll be in trouble but not eliminated), Miami-VT, San Diego St-UNLV, Kentucky needs a win or they're done, same with Kansas State, Vanderbilt, and Florida

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Minnesota is crumbling against Northwestern. They were up by 14 now it's tied.

Comment

• If they lose I don't think they make it. They've played very poorly the last 10 games and the commitee looks strongly at recent performance

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• Well looks like Jack McClinton's college career is over. What a shame, Miami really underachieved this year.

Amazing sig by jkpigskin

LOL props to Paul

Comment

• ESPN hyping up Kansas as a possible #1 see if they win the Big 12 Tourney, are you out of your ******* mind? Granted they are up 5 right now but they have been outplayed by a mediocre Baylor team for most of the game and you think they have a shot at a #1 seed? GMAFB.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                                Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information